I've Never Seen A More Blatant Duck In My Life

GDR is the biggest duck of them all every others least have a excuse lame as they are GDR have no excuse at all she drop the belt and ran for her life.

Posters standing up for DJ have the most screwed up logic..."DJ needs to get paid more money to face TJ @125lbs". " DJ should get a raise since it's a super-fight" (followed by) "TJ sucks he got KO'd by Dodson who DJ owned". "Tj needs to prove he can make weight". " It doesn't matter Ray Borg has missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights he's a beast". "It's Dana White's fault he's not a draw".

TJ sucks, is willing to come down to 125lbs and DJ will own him but he should get a raise and the hardcore fans really want the Borg fight.

Can someone please explain this f'd up logic.

Bisping hasn't fought since October.
Yoel Romero hasn't fought since November.

Funny how every time there is a ducking thread, you get a handful of salty Mcgregor haters popping and claiming irrationally that a guy who beat a modern era legend and then went straight after the belt in the class above can be accused of ducking. It's the very opposite of ducking you fucktards. You can accuse him of log jamming two divisions and not fighting as often as you'd like him too. But doing something nobody ever did, (not Silva, GSP, Aldo or Jon Jones) qualifies him as the very antithesis of a ducker.

Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.
That's not how GOAT works, that's not how any of this works

I really don't understand this place.

People say champions should fight contenders and fighters should get paid more, then shit on a fight who wants more pay and wants to fight the top contender instead of a fighter who's never fought in his weight class.

Posters standing up for DJ have the most screwed up logic..."DJ needs to get paid more money to face TJ @125lbs". " DJ should get a raise since it's a super-fight" (followed by) "TJ sucks he got KO'd by Dodson who DJ owned". "Tj needs to prove he can make weight". " It doesn't matter Ray Borg has missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights he's a beast". "It's Dana White's fault he's not a draw".

TJ sucks, is willing to come down to 125lbs and DJ will own him but he should get a raise and the hardcore fans really want the Borg fight.

It is almost as if this forum is made up of different people with different reasoning and opinions.

Huge fan. But this is the fight most fans want to see. Mighty Mouse against a contender that would give him a fight.

He made 400k last fight.

He is not a draw. Thats pretty damn good money.
he deserves to be paid more for his skill and accomplishments regardless of his drawing power. since i dont see any of the money that he brings the ufc, i dont see why i should take it into account when deciding that he isnt paid enough. the ufc just pushed that shit onto us and some people eat it up.

does mike conley bring in 35 million a year to the nba? heck naw

Nah the most blatant duck is Bisping's ducking of any legit MW contender, he doesn't even pretend to want to fight them.

Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.

They've never had to cancel a PPV event because of MM.

I'm on MM's side. I want the TJ fight and think Borg should be out of the equation. So let me give you my view point on this.

1) If TJ misses weight then DJ should get 20%-50% of his purse. He got jerked around a lot and champ camps are not cheap.

2) Borg should not be in the equation but should be guaranteed a title shot afterwards.

3) If TJ misses weight the fight should not be canceled like Dana said. It should move up to catchweight.

4) Winner should get Cody.

If Dana just pays DJ what he wants then this can be sorted but Dana is content trying to bully him.

TJ agreed to DJ's terms so Dana is the only one holding up the process.

Those were offered to him.

Would be foolish to turn those down

Sounds like you are a fan of mediocre fights. I can understand Bispings reasoning. Why fans accept it is beyond me.

Micheal Bisping with the help of the UFC is a ducker.

Who is he ducking, genius? Two guys he already beat easily or the guy who fights once every two years, has no top 10 wins, and can't make weight?
Tony Ferguson!

I'm kidding lol. Nobody knows who the fuck Tony Fergeson is

Well no, they can't. You've made up an imaginary person and imaginary comments. No one poster has made all of those statements.

Everyone would rather see the TJ fight. No one is demanding to see Ray Borg fight anybody.

The break in logic seems to be that some people believe that just because the guy is fighting in a division they don't like, he deserves to be jerked around, lied to, and forced to fight a fighter from another weight class -- "for TJ".

Dana isn't making this fight for MM, the Champion. This is "for TJ". That's uncool.

Explain your fucked up logic is more like it.

What type of god damn retard thinks it makes sense for someone to jump the line for a title shot?

Back