I've Never Seen A More Blatant Duck In My Life

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.

It's embarrassing how many posters stick up for him tbh.

Bisping. And it isn't even close.

Conor "The Duckorious" McGregor.

Is there honestly a more obvious case of someone ducking an opponent than Mighty Mouse's refusal to fight TJ? DJ has always been known as a guy who will face whomever they put in front of him. He's said more than a few times that he honestly doesn't care who his opponent is as long as he gets paid the same. He's even recently begun calling himself the GOAT of MMA (as have others), and GOAT's do not turn down credible opponents.
if they paid him fairly he would fight tj, but they wont and so he shouldnt.

Folks on this board had nothing to say about MM until they had something negative to say.

It's gonna take a giant SWANN to duck harder than Bisping.

MM is an intelligent guy, and he needs to realise as soon as possible that nobody will ever care about him breaking AS record if he does not put some big names in it.

It's gonna take a giant SWANN to duck harder than Bisping.

MM is an intelligent guy, and he needs to realise as soon as possible that nobody will ever care about him breaking AS record if he does not put some big names in it.

And somebody please tell him to stop calling himself the GOAT.

Helwani is doing so much damage.

The Dutch chick refusing to fight Cyborg and threatening retirement.

heres one:

0wcBhr.gif

eh , treat someone second rate long enough they might not be easy to deal with in the long run

Aside from pleasing sherdoggers who shit talk him before this whole thing started, what incentive does DJ have to say yes right away to a fight his promoter didn't have the decency to even offer before going to the media?

I'm pretty sure this fight will be made , but DJ learned that it's not in his best interest based on how UFC operates to just say "yes please thank you" when he learns about his latest fight from a journalist or twitch fan

TJ is all risk and no reward for DJ. DJ collects easy paychecks by whooping cans in a shallow division, and probably doesn't want to risk ruining a good thing. Also, he may be afraid of snakes.

I honestly think mm is invested in a good video game and does not want to commit-train atm.

Bisping fights retired and retiring non top 10 middle weights.

Folks on this board had nothing to say about MM until they had something negative to say.

As it should be.

Nobody cares to say anything about Ronda either. In fact, I bet most people here wish her well in life, simply for the entertainment value she brought us.

But if you start telling us she's "a once ever" again....

Back