I've NEVER ordered a delivery pizza

you have however, made countless everyone please look at me threads

You never hang out with friends watching something like the superbowl and you guys decide to order some pizza?
Let's analyze:

I walk, ride my bike, or take public transportation 90% of the time. Driving to get something every time I want something is the embodiment of sloth and weakness. I also make my own pizza from scratch. Getting a second-rate pizza from a corporate chain reeks of sloth and weakness as well.

Now, is this a post made by a guy who has friends?

TS is a lazy bastard. I have never eaten anything that I didn't kill or grow myself.

Let's analyze:

Now, is this a post made by a guy who has friends?
I have a few friends, but not a whole lot. I'm married. I have a sister I'm close to, and a a few cousins. Please explain what you mean. If you mean that because you perceive my whole person as being mean-sprited because of one post - how could a person who posted something like that have any friends - then I counter with you being the one who is mean-spirited. I attacked that guy's beliefs in one post; you have attacked my whole character. That was both surprising and a little sad for me; I've often enjoyed your posts, and I thought you were a decent, mature person. Your post was as juvenile as anything I've ever read on here.I did not expect something like that from you at all.

Last edited:
I have a few friends, but not a whole lot. I'm married. I have a sister I'm close to, and a a few cousins. Please explain what you mean. If you mean that because you perceive my whole person as being mean-sprited because of one post - how could a person who posted something like that have any friends - then I counter with you being the one who is mean-spirited. I attacked that guy's beliefs in one post; you have attacked my whole character. That was both surprising and a little sad for me; I've often enjoyed your posts, and I thought you were a decent, mature person. Your post was as juvenile as anything I've ever read on here.I did not expect something like that from you at all.

Oh...

I've actually never ordered any food for delivery. I have eaten pizza a buddy ordered. I just don't really get the food delivery thing. If I want something, I'll drive my car to get it. If it's too snowy (lived in upstate NY), I'll just not get it and find something else to eat. Besides not being a huge fast food guy, it's just so lazy and gluttonous. Think about it. You don't ever have to leave home; people literally bring food to you for you to eat.

I will point out that I'm Vietnamese/Chinese (though I've lived here since I was 1), so I'm not too down with the "American lifestyle." I don't like paying a fee and tip just to do something that I could have done with minimal effort. It just doesn't make much sense. So how do y'all feel about food delivery? Wonder of modern utopian society, or the paradigm of sloth and weakness, or something in between?

This explains everything.

My post was not meant to suggest that the way I do things is any better than anyone else's, although I can see how some would have interpreted it that way. All I wanted to do was point out the TS's hypocricy and silliness of his assertions. I exaggerated my position by doing that, but some took me literally. I was trying to be satirical, but I came off as being a snobby dick to some people.

Last edited:
I've actually never ordered any food for delivery. I have eaten pizza a buddy ordered. I just don't really get the food delivery thing. If I want something, I'll drive my car to get it. If it's too snowy (lived in upstate NY), I'll just not get it and find something else to eat. Besides not being a huge fast food guy, it's just so lazy and gluttonous. Think about it. You don't ever have to leave home; people literally bring food to you for you to eat.

I will point out that I'm Vietnamese/Chinese (though I've lived here since I was 1), so I'm not too down with the "American lifestyle." I don't like paying a fee and tip just to do something that I could have done with minimal effort. It just doesn't make much sense. So how do y'all feel about food delivery? Wonder of modern utopian society, or the paradigm of sloth and weakness, or something in between?
The most popular food delivery in NY is probubaly Chinese.

Oh the irony.

Wow I have literally never seen a pizza place with free delivery. The hell do you live?
Everywhere I have ever lived,pizza delivery was free

Everywhere I have ever lived,pizza delivery was free
That's crazy to me. All the major chains everywhere I've lived charged a fee. Washington was the only place I've lived with decent mom and pop places and they all had delivery fees too. I didn't even know there WERE pizza places that delivered for free.

JPny4t5.jpg
I’ve only had one pizza delivery hook up in my life.

I was sick and ordered a pizza, and a cute chick delivered it.

She saw I was sick and asked why my girlfriend wasn’t taking care of me.

Told her no g/f, she said something along the line of”if I was your g/f and you were sick I’d take care of you”
I laughed and said something along the lines of “that would be nice”

After she got off work she came over to watch a movie with me to keep me company.

And ended up “taking care of me”.

We dated for a couple weeks.

She Had a day job and ran pizza a couple nights a week, was cute and very nice. But crazier than a sack of wet cats.

I mean if you live in Mexico, NY and or maybe Watertown I could see this

harder to get pizza delivered in the Cuts. When I go to Bridgeport, California for work, there's literally no where to get pizza delivered from. The nearest establishments are all 30+ miles away

I’ve only had one pizza delivery hook up in my life.

I was sick and ordered a pizza, and a cute chick delivered it.

She saw I was sick and asked why my girlfriend wasn’t taking care of me.

Told her no g/f, she said something along the line of”if I was your g/f and you were sick I’d take care of you”
I laughed and said something along the lines of “that would be nice”

After she got off work she came over to watch a movie with me to keep me company.

And ended up “taking care of me”.

We dated for a couple weeks.

She Had a day job and ran pizza a couple nights a week, was cute and very nice. But crazier than a sack of wet cats.

Is+_4d7caa2ce6029773c18dbd11858e50ab.jpg

Back