I've never ever seen anything like that ever in MMA.

Have you ever panicked and stood still? Its like a really shy kid reading infront of class and stumble on his words and can hear the laughter of others and just freezes. You want to say something, but words are not coming out

Yeah, but we're not claiming to be the best fighter that ever lived. Slightly different expectations involved

She didn't move her head because she never got a chance to hit herself in the face with her own shoulder.

WMMA is still in 1993 for the most part
Yup, and even in 1993 in UFC someone like Patrick Smith's striking is light years ahead of any of the women fighters, Nunes and Holly and the better strikers included.

That was fucking brutal. With all the shit she said after the last fight I can't imagine where this is heading now. I'm not a Rhonda fan at all but I might actually feel sorry for her now. Her whole reasoning for coming back to fight seemed off, basically to prove the haters wrong? No media obligations? That constant sourpuss look on her face, even more dramatic than it ever was. She hasn't learned a thing because she can't get over the loss to Holm. It's like a bully that finally got taken down and now nobody is scared of them. Had she accepted the loss and moved on she could've focused more on getter better as a martial artist, instead of this obsession with proving the doubters wrong which is not a good reason to fight, especially at this level after being off for over a year.

WMMA is still in 1993 for the most part
And will never be close to the level of mens MMA. Far more competitors. Whats the ratio of male to female MMA competitors? 10/1? 20/1? 50/1? Not in terms of who the UFC has on its roster, but the number in gyms and the number seriously training.

That was fucking brutal. With all the shit she said after the last fight I can't imagine where this is heading now. I'm not a Rhonda fan at all but I might actually feel sorry for her now. Her whole reasoning for coming back to fight seemed off, basically to prove the haters wrong? No media obligations? That constant sourpuss look on her face, even more dramatic than it ever was. She hasn't learned a thing because she can't get over the loss to Holm. It's like a bully that finally got taken down and now nobody is scared of them. Had she accepted the loss and moved on she could've focused more on getter better as a martial artist, instead of this obsession with proving the doubters wrong which is not a good reason to fight, especially at this level after being off for over a year.
I'm with ya. I actually feel bad for her. This was the most embarrassing performance I might have ever seen.

o-RONDA-ROUSEY-RING-COVER-facebook.jpg

If that wasn't Ronda Rousey and it was some unknown instead, people would be outraged the fight even got sanctioned. She was clearly defenseless and at the mercy of a professional fighter.
This comment really stuck with me after reading it. This isn't even an exaggeration. That's how badly she was outclassed last night.

You're right on the money my friend.

Back