I've never been punched in the face

the first time i got popped i just remember see absolutely nothing out of my fight eye. the stars didn't go away for awhile.

Really?, wow....the first time I got punched in the face, I was like 5. (by my older brother)

awesome av goth_ judoka. first time ive seen n aria giovanni av. shes definitely 1 of the hottest sexiest women out there ever. but yeah in my experience it doesnt really hurt. 2 me its more annoyin. ive never been knocked out but a right hook temple shot from a professional boxer stunned me. been hit in the nose i saw a flash but it didnt really do anythin. gettin hit in the cheek, jaw or chin it felt the same it doesnt hurt. its like my head would jerk a lil then come right back 2 place. i think that no matter what type of chin u have it doesnt really hurt but its more about the rattlin of the brain or jerk of the head n neck. i dont mind gettin hit but defense helps u get hit less n less harder.

I've been hit a couple of times and both of them i was drunk. The first time, to cut a long story short, i let the guy hit me. He was pissed at a group of us for stealing stuff from his house and he said somethin like "give me one reason, why i shouldn't hit you"...so i just said "Just hit me man, make yaself feel better"...(he didn't expect me to say that!) Basically i stood there with my chin in the air and he whacked me. It dropped me to the ground but i got straight back up and me and my mates got a cab home. Yeah i know, i'm fuckn TUF.

The second time, i was in a little altercation with a guy at a club then his mate tried to talk to me and i couldn't hear a word he was saying (because of the music) and i kept trying to motion to him that i couldn't hear, but he didn't get what i was trying to say. After he tried to talk to me i just left and started dancing again...Then, later on, we were on our way to the train station (this was like at 6 in the morning) to go home and all of a sudden he comes up behind me and starts screaming in my face. Instead of returning the anger back on him i was more like "night's over mate, just go home"...This actually made him angrier lol and in turn pissed me off as well so i started getting in his face then WHACK! i just got blindsided by one of his friends - it staggered me a little bit but i kept arguing with the guy as if nothing happend, which discouraged him (and his group) a bit...A few seconds later a security guard came and told us all to leave.

I can say that both times, getting punched in the face didn't hurt at all, it just stuns you.

Getting Rocked doesn't hurt at all. Now the body...uh man Body shots suck ass/

Back