News "I've learned a lot from Conor McGregor"-Israel Adesanya

Bunch of jealous fat nerds in this forum, oh but they are very tall haha great accomplishment

Seeing another nerd with so much self confidence blows their mind and pisses them off

They’re all riddled with self esteem issues and have had no successes in their lives so they hate on isreal for making it

Seeing another nerd with so much self confidence blows their mind and pisses them off

They’re all riddled with self esteem issues and have had no successes in their lives so they hate on isreal for making it
Spot on

As in don’t do drugs and become accused of rape?

Is he going to go around trashing rental homes while huffing goofballs and impregnating dumpy chavs?

So Israel plans to retire multiple times and cheat on his baby mama.............

<mma4>
Still waiting to see what overly masculine sidekick emerges for Israel.

ITT salty Jones haters who can't separate his mma goat status from his personal life

Article published Feb. 10, 2018

10/10 usage of the 'News' prefix. Israel's probably not feeling the same about Conor after what's happened to him recently lol

like i said in my thread, Conor is the better striker and will beat Israel in a pure stand up...

The haters would be crazy to say that Conor isn't good. Or that he's not worldclass. But there's a fair amount of proof that he's not as good as hey says.

Undeniably great but not the best 155er ever.

There aren't many fighters I kno or heard speak on Conor that haven't given him respect.

It's almost always the people who don't actually train or have ever been In a gym.

He learned what not to do from seeing Conor’s tragic downfall. Israel doesn’t want to be cokehead cheater.

I remember him saying similar after Conor vs. Khabib. Basically He learned how not to fight a wrestler from that fight.

He barely even mentioned Conor lol. But sure... Let's make it out like he was inspired mostly by McGregor.

Just when I was beginning to like this fucker

I remember him saying similar after Conor vs. Khabib. Basically He learned how not to fight a wrestler from that fight.
yeah its pretty cool how CONOR is the gold standard for these strikers

Back