I've just noticed a very interesting stat in regards to Justin Gaethje.

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every single fight he's had in the UFC has been fight or performance of the night.

Gaethje-FOTN.jpg

Granted he's only had 6 fights in the UFC however that's pretty good to say each one has delivered.

Does anybody know what the longest bonus streak a fighter has had or if there's any fighter who's had a bonus on every single fight?

I thought this could be quite interesting to see as I'm not really sure on the stats on this one.

Edit: Another thing to add his last three fights Gaethje has finished in the first round which is also quite interesting and could show improvements in his game on top of these stats.

He's also never gone to a decision in his UFC career.

Last edited:
Nate got 6 in a row too but I think that's probably as good as it's been for anyone.
Joe Lauzon did 6 too.

Whatever they're paying that guy, they should pay him more.

Tony has 5 in a row
Nate has 6
Pettis has 4 in a row twice. Same for Cowboy

And Conor has 8

Nate got 6 in a row too but I think that's probably as good as it's been for anyone.
Joe Lauzon did 6 too.

Was this from his first fight onwards too? I'm guessing that's the record right?

Cowboy has a few I believe.

Cowboy has a few I believe.

How many? In a row and from his first fight onwards?

This is the thing, Gaethje has never NOT had a bonus in ALL his fights in the UFC lol

How many? In a row and from his first fight onwards?

This is the thing, Gaethje has never NOT had a bonus in ALL his fights in the UFC lol

I don't know, bud. Look it up.

It's what people want to see. Push that wrestling/grappling narrative all you want, people want to see a real fighter.

Man the guy lives and dies by the sword (or in this case the fist). If his middle name started with a B he would legit be the actual Just Bleed God.

It's what people want to see. Push that wrestling/grappling narrative all you want, people want to see a real fighter.

Yeah, there's no doubt some of these wrestlers are good to watch though, I mean it's by no means my preference either (I think we all like the stand and bang fights the most) but you can get some of the wrestlers who will rag doll their opponents around and smash them with ground and pound as opposed to those who just give them a cuddle and waste time for a bit lol

Man the guy lives and dies by the sword (or in this case the fist). If his middle name started with a B he would legit be the actual Just Bleed God.

Really does, if he keeps this up it's gonna be fantastic but either way, it's amazing to say that from your first fight in the UFC and every single one after has all had fight or performance of the night bonuses.

As I say he's not NOT had a fight or performance of the night bonus in any of his fights, ever so far which is pretty damn good.

Another thing to add here, Gaethje's last three fights he's also finished in the first round which is another interesting stat there.

He's also never gone to a decision.

I'm not surprised at all that he has that many bonuses, he is very fun and exciting to watch, win or lose.

I'm not surprised at all that he has that many bonuses, he is very fun and exciting to watch, win or lose.

He really is, I just amended the original post as I noticed that all his last three fights since his loss have been finished in the first round.

Plus the fact he's never gone to a decision, I know two of these are with a loss but it's there either way :)

Every single fight he's had in the UFC has been fight or performance of the night.

Gaethje-FOTN.jpg

Granted he's only had 6 fights in the UFC however that's pretty good to say each one has delivered.

Does anybody know what the longest bonus streak a fighter has had or if there's any fighter who's had a bonus on every single fight?

I thought this could be quite interesting to see as I'm not really sure on the stats on this one.

Edit: Another thing to add his last three fights Gaethje has finished in the first round which is also quite interesting and could show improvements in his game on top.

his game on top? on top of what? the division?

Gaethje-FOTN.jpg

Edit: Another thing to add his last three fights Gaethje has finished in the first round which is also quite interesting and could show improvements in his game on top of these stats.

Didn’t he go to decision agains Guillard?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back