I've just decided that Cerrone will beat Gaethje and heres why..

Can we ban this fool @jei
Nah, but we can ignore him because this is one of those sad "give me attention" threads. It's not the first time he's done this. The best thing we can do is lock this thread.

Nah, but we can ignore him because this is one of those sad "give me attention" threads. It's not the first time he's done this. The best thing we can do is lock this thread.
You're too pc @jei

Lmao it was just an analysis. I dont think anyone is shocked by the outcome. Anyways early stoppage. Book the rematch.

Your analysis ended with an emphatic prediction that Cowboy would KO Gaethje and that you were so sure it would happen that we should thank you later.

justin-gaethje-ufc-fight-night-135-3.jpg

Dont make empty threats about locking my thread then not following through. Makes you look weak.

Let me preface this by saying that I think Justin is the best fighter to watch right now and well deserved fan favorite with a kill or be killed approach.

I just rewatched his 5 fights in the UFC and noticed that Johnson, Alvarez, and Poirier laid out the blueprint to beat Gaethje. Bodywork. Yes, Johnson lost but he hurt Gaethje twice and had success against him unlike Barboza and Vick.

Cerrone often has a kick at the end of his combinations and will probably find Gaethjes body early. Not only that but Gaethje struggles against decent boxers as well and is very hittable. He relies alot on his chin and doesnt have a lot of defence or head movement. Cerrone usually picks these fighters apart.

Cerrone doesnt do well against pressure but if he can survive round 1 and 2 then the last 3 rounds should be in his favor. Justin doesn't have bad cardio imo but his output is so high that his power dwindles after two rounds, cerrone has the cardio advantage. Cerrone wont be worried about the TD so he'll be able to work his striking quite well imo. Gaethje has brought the violence for 5 fights and I expect no different on saturday night. Cerrone has brought plenty of violence too. Vancouver has been blessed with this fight and a rather good undercard.

I've decided Cerrone will win by head kick in rd 4.

Thank you and you're welcome.

Another when incels get bold thread

Let me preface this by saying that I think Justin is the best fighter to watch right now and well deserved fan favorite with a kill or be killed approach.

I just rewatched his 5 fights in the UFC and noticed that Johnson, Alvarez, and Poirier laid out the blueprint to beat Gaethje. Bodywork. Yes, Johnson lost but he hurt Gaethje twice and had success against him unlike Barboza and Vick.

Cerrone often has a kick at the end of his combinations and will probably find Gaethjes body early. Not only that but Gaethje struggles against decent boxers as well and is very hittable. He relies alot on his chin and doesnt have a lot of defence or head movement. Cerrone usually picks these fighters apart.

Cerrone doesnt do well against pressure but if he can survive round 1 and 2 then the last 3 rounds should be in his favor. Justin doesn't have bad cardio imo but his output is so high that his power dwindles after two rounds, cerrone has the cardio advantage. Cerrone wont be worried about the TD so he'll be able to work his striking quite well imo. Gaethje has brought the violence for 5 fights and I expect no different on saturday night. Cerrone has brought plenty of violence too. Vancouver has been blessed with this fight and a rather good undercard.

I've decided Cerrone will win by head kick in rd 4.

Thank you and you're welcome.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back