I've had this nightmare about 12 times in my life

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In this nightmare, a GIANT plane is falling to earth VERY slowly.

The plane is so big that if you look side to side you can only see the nose of the plane, and this gigantic plane is falling for less then 1 miles per hour.

In this nightmare I'm running from house to house for a long time warning everyone there is a gigantic plane about to crash.

I think this nightmare was inspired by the zelda's Majora's Mask video game were the moon was falling to earth extremely slowly.

438907.jpg

I've had nightmares about your av

Literally no one cares.

I had a dream the hamburger was eating me.

Seriously though, I appreciate this thread because dreams are intriguing. Such a strange phenomenon. I'm frankly glad I forget most of mine right after having them.

I definitely enjoy the ones that seem ridiculously real though- sometimes mundane. I had one a few weeks back where I was watching this horror film where a married couple find themselves struggling to survive a zombie apocalypse. When I woke up, I was so sure I had actually been watching it that I was searching Google and IMDB to figure out what it was lol. I guess it took the initial drowsiness to wear off before I could accept that it was not real.

Movie seemed sick though so I was kind of disappointed.

I had a similar nightmare shortly after watching this:

xyqYcAA.png

In this nightmare, a GIANT plane is falling to earth VERY slowly.

The plane is so big that if you look side to side you can only see the nose of the plane, and this gigantic plane is falling for less then 1 miles per hour.

In this nightmare I'm running from house to house for a long time warning everyone there is a gigantic plane about to crash.

I think this nightmare was inspired by the zelda's Majora's Mask video game were the moon was falling to earth extremely slowly.

Why create shit threads just to abandon them

do you look up to the sky like this?

Sfhj.gif

I used to have multiple nightmares every night as a kid, usually about various monsters killing me. I had pretty consistent nightmares about a corpse in a lake waking up and killing me for a few years in my preteens. After watching that 1990 miniseries, most of nightmares were replaced by Pennywise. I almost never have nightmares anymore, but I would say probably 1/2 of the ones I do have now are about Pennywise.

I'm having too many dreams where I'm looking for someplace to pee and must pee, and must pee in real life.

I had a dream the hamburger was eating me.

Seriously though, I appreciate this thread because dreams are intriguing. Such a strange phenomenon. I'm frankly glad I forget most of mine right after having them.

I definitely enjoy the ones that seem ridiculously real though- sometimes mundane. I had one a few weeks back where I was watching this horror film where a married couple find themselves struggling to survive a zombie apocalypse. When I woke up, I was so sure I had actually been watching it that I was searching Google and IMDB to figure out what it was lol. I guess it took the initial drowsiness to wear off before I could accept that it was not real.

Movie seemed sick though so I was kind of disappointed.
That sir are how a screen write begins.

You have been called. Now do the bidding damn it

Does anyone mind if I post pics of hot babes in otherwise shitty threads?

Might as well give ya'll something to look at.

2kr0Djp.png

vXUFQVH.png

QbGDlo4.png

Bzex89a.png

A4WXw9H.png

eCtVaAL.png

KqQun50.png

oDgpV3H.png

Z2PTIWD.png

00wjZ0k.jpg

I had a dream where a hamburger place was built by my house and played circus music all day and there was nothing I could do about it ..

Back