I've had it with Netflix

This is kind of par for the course with these massive corporations. They think they’re entitled to a loyal customer base and will punish their customers if they aren’t loyal enough. It’s fucking hubris. And why wouldn’t they do that? They pay no fucking taxes. They get away with whatever the fuck they want to do. They feel entitled to wealth.

They also have a woke agenda and are pushing it in all of their products
I have news for you: all movies have always been woke. Jesus, you bunch of whiny bitches never complained about Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, or In the Heat of the Night. Not until your guys Tucker and Hannity told you to.

BTW, everyone needs to watch Avengement on Netflix. It stars C movie A lister Scott Adkins. But holy shit, it is really fucking good.

Netflix is PPV.
Problem is that's reserved for the theatre.
I still DVD, the movie or show is mine forever and I can share it with anyone, forever.

I use my brothers account he uses my HBO max. We are Ferangis like that probably we're not poor.

PS always marry a girl richer. No prenup needed.
pepo-g-peepo.gif

<Fedor23>

I don't have any problems with them unless they kick me off my mom's free account that's shared among many family members...

Just finished the finale of Ozark, which was a great series. And saw that the second season of Russian Doll is out now. Which I will watch later. I realize that Netflix has their issues and I don't watch them all the time, but they still have some good content and it's free for me, so...
a lot of people hating on the ozark finale. i actually thought it was great and the season was really good overall. people on here saying julia gardner is one note? yeah ok. she's won like 3 emmys. sherdog is one note.

mixed feels

they do lot of woke bullshit but for the price i pay (8€ for month) still pretty good offer in terms of contents

I'm looking for travel shows and foreign films.

Any recommendations for what platforms to look for?

Aiming more for Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Thai...

In case some of you didn't know, Netflix has been having subscriber loss issues.
Netflix cancels multiple shows amid huge subscriber loss

Netflix’s cancellation spree continues with Space Force, Raising Dion and Pretty Smart

Historically, I would subscribe to Netflix just long enough to binge watch their Marvel shows. But about 18 months or so ago, I just kept the subscription going. During this period, I developed what some people, including my past self, would consider an odd viewing practice. I would generally watch shows, especially movies, for only 5-20 minutes at a time - and not even on consecutive days. But it was cool, because starting where I left off was effortless.

So, I was deep, about 80% of the way, into watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon (go ahead, laugh; I don't care), but when I went to resume watching it today, it was gone! No prior warning; it was just gone.

Well, Fuck That!
I immediately cancelled my subscription. And now I don't trust them anymore and may never resubscribe...It also didn't help that they seemed to be raising the price every other month.

Well, hello to
torrent app

All this for a $15 app? You sound poor.

This is kind of par for the course with these massive corporations. They think they’re entitled to a loyal customer base and will punish their customers if they aren’t loyal enough. It’s fucking hubris. And why wouldn’t they do that? They pay no fucking taxes. They get away with whatever the fuck they want to do. They feel entitled to wealth.
Your implying petty human motives to Netflix when the reality is they are a corporation in desperation mode. Their stock has lost more than 60% of its value since November and they are bleeding customers like crazy. They would literally get sued by shareholders for neglecting their fiduciary duties if they didn't start making drastic changes. I think it will all backfire on them in the end but they habwould ve no choice but to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Just saw that they casted a black woman as a Viking jarl. Meme material at this point.

I have news for you: all movies have always been woke. Jesus, you bunch of whiny bitches never complained about Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, or In the Heat of the Night. Not until your guys Tucker and Hannity told you to.

It's not that simple and I think you know that. There's a big difference between "woke" and tackling progressive social themes in movies and television in a thought provoking manner. Woke is basically an obnoxious after school special version of it, that is high on emotional preaching and low on substance.

Look no further than the vast differences between "Star Trek: TNG", and "Star Trek: Picard". A world of difference in approach and execution.

In case some of you didn't know, Netflix has been having subscriber loss issues.
Netflix cancels multiple shows amid huge subscriber loss

Netflix’s cancellation spree continues with Space Force, Raising Dion and Pretty Smart

Historically, I would subscribe to Netflix just long enough to binge watch their Marvel shows. But about 18 months or so ago, I just kept the subscription going. During this period, I developed what some people, including my past self, would consider an odd viewing practice. I would generally watch shows, especially movies, for only 5-20 minutes at a time - and not even on consecutive days. But it was cool, because starting where I left off was effortless.

So, I was deep, about 80% of the way, into watching Transformers: Dark of the Moon (go ahead, laugh; I don't care), but when I went to resume watching it today, it was gone! No prior warning; it was just gone.

Well, Fuck That!
I immediately cancelled my subscription. And now I don't trust them anymore and may never resubscribe...It also didn't help that they seemed to be raising the price every other month.

Well, hello to
torrent app
First a confession. Not long after I cancelled, I admitted to myself that I had just been waiting for an excuse to do so. I've hardly used Netflix in recent months, other than a couple of movies I slow-watched.

But also, here's the irony:
With the last price increase (just a couple of weeks ago), I thought I might be better off switching to a discounted annual plan. So, I logged into my account, took a peek, and was shocked to find they don't have an annual plan!

In retrospect, their shortsightedness saved me some bucks as they would have had my dough, and I would been locked in for the next 12 months. Instead, I have unsubscribed, and possibly will never sign up again.

Right and every time someone complains about these supposed token roles they give no details or examples. The rare time they do it's just.... a minority or gay character. Which leads one to believe that what they're complaining about is seeing gay or minority characters more than very rarely.

Hope things go a bit better now since you debt free btw

Hope things go a bit better now since you debt free btw
Hey thanks bud. Work has gone shitty again so just working long hours and hating everything lol. Part of why I'm not around much. But aside from that I'm trying to find a better job and gut it out until summer when I have a vacation planned. But it is a relief to finally not owe anymore.

Hope things are going ok.

Back