I've had everyone of these symptoms this week.

Why kids love to brag about how much they smoke? the culture is just stupid as if its accomplishment being drugged every day of the week. At least us boomers used drugs sporadically and kept to ourselves, Millenials are social media whores, trying to show off every stupid deed they do.

FUCK YOU MILLENIALS!

I agree with you 100%. I do not get this generation that has to post online about everything they do.....though I will say your AV makes your post a bit hypocritical and ironic. ;)

Im working sober 120 hours per week currently. I get fucking absolutely ripped out of my skull within an hour of getting home, lowering your tolerance is worth it.

I got a good thing going here.

6 fosters keg cans
3 next day
6 day after etc.

I'm a bored drunk and hopefully the weed man gets some friday.

Soon theyll tell us being alive is one of the symptoms <{Heymansnicker}>

Get this - we're already told that having no symptoms = symptoms <Lmaoo>

Why kids love to brag about how much they smoke? the culture is just stupid as if its accomplishment being drugged every day of the week. At least us boomers used drugs sporadically and kept to ourselves, Millenials are social media whores, trying to show off every stupid deed they do.

FUCK YOU MILLENIALS!

ffs stop blaming us for corona that’s gen z boomer

Stoners are like vegans. Can't go a day without having to tell people you smoke weed.
You would think legalization would shut them up, but they've only gotten more obnoxious. You don't hear coffee lovers constantly annoying people about that new bean strain they brewed so why do potheads think everyone wants details of their habit?

You would think legalization would shut them up, but they've only gotten more obnoxious. You don't hear coffee lovers constantly annoying people about that new bean strain they brewed so why do potheads think everyone wants details of their habit?
Did I tell you its blueberry kush? No I didn't.

Its blueberry kush though.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/six-mild-symptoms-coronavirus-no-21745632
Loss of sense of smell and taste: it truly can't tell which weed I am smoking from smell or taste.

Physically tired: wake up and smoke a bowl. Want to got back to bed.

Mentally exhausted: probably the bowl I smoked

Stomach aches: probably from all the crap I ate from having the munchies because I smoked a bunch of bowls

Tickly throat: I smoke a lot of weed

Burning eyes: again a cloud of weed smoke

So basically this thing is obviously coming directly after potheads.

Be safe my fellow smokealotofpotami

You might be onto something here!

FUCK YOU MILLENIALS!
Lmao, shut your old ass up.

Back