I've had a change of heart: GSP, not Anderson, is the GOAT

GSP when USADA started working at the club.

tumblr_lkqm0enAZt1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Jones' fuck up really throws a wrench in my P4P all time top 5. Prior to that I had it:

1. GSP
2. Fedor
3. Jones
4. Silva
5. Cruz

But now...it's hard to put him in there. & if he gets taken out then you have to take out Silva too. So I guess, doing that:

1. GSP
2. Fedor
T-3. Cruz
T-3. Aldo
5. Johnson

Was there actual proof gsp was randomly tested? And look at the list now, are we really gonna say gsp hasn't taken banned substances in his entire career? USADA's list of substances is huge.
.... hard to respond politely. You don't seem to be interested in facts, just pushing an agenda. Yes, it's proven he was random tested.

Anderson
Fedor
Jones
Aldo
GSP

To be precise Hendricks said GSP was pushing VADA too hard and he'd prefer WADA. In the end he conviniently opted to do neither. He was done as soon as USADA came in.
No, to be precise, Hendricks admitted GSP was pushing him to do WADA and he did not want to. Although GSP did also push him to do VADA.

As you can see from this quote, GSP was pushing Hendricks to do testing and Hendricks was not going to do it .. and Hendricks specifies WADA.

But what if he's not. And all of a sudden he's pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don't get my title shot. So that's why I'm sitting here saying I don't want the drug tests.

Just ask Uncle Chael :)

...in all serious you could talk about this shit for days and not come to an agreement. It's really a matter of opinion.

So GSP got his HGH gut and gyno natty?

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

That's what keith kizer had to say about gsp and random testing. Also, gsp was a poster boy for vada, we really can't trust those results. Diaz said he pissed in a film canister when he fought gsp.
So my suspicion is right. You are just a fool who doesn't care about the truth.

BJ Penn was a poster boy for VADA. So was Pacquiao. You clearly prefer to be clueless because it fits your agenda.

Kizer was a proven idiot when the emails were released and GSP clearly said yes I will do your testing.
To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

Hendricks flat out said GSP was pushing hard for drug testing and Hendricks said he did not want to do it.
And all of a sudden he's pushing these drug tests and here it is blowing up so big, he has to take WADA, he fails, then I don't get my title shot. So that's why I'm sitting here saying I don't want the drug tests. I don't care. I want the best GSP for November 16

So my suspicion is right. You are just a fool who doesn't care about the truth.

BJ Penn was a poster boy for VADA. So was Pacquiao. You clearly prefer to be clueless because it fits your agenda.

Kizer was a proven idiot when the emails were released and GSP clearly said yes I will do your testing.

Hendricks flat out said GSP was pushing hard for drug testing and Hendricks said he did not want to do it.

Crazy that Pacquiao, known for refusing enhanced random testing was also their poster boy. And BJ penn has already been suspended under Usada. Even before usada he said, mike dolce had him on various diuretics.

I'm not quite sure what we're arguing anymore. My initial post said GSP hasn't been tested under these rules and that's true.

Aldo is the GOAT.

Before you try and discredit him cause the loss to Conor remember that the record Conor broke with that win belonged to who?

And it was Aldo's first loss in over a decade, and Conor's had his running shoes on ever since.

While I don't think he's the GOAT, he's the only other fighter I consider GOAT level.

Crazy that Pacquiao, known for refusing enhanced random testing was also their poster boy. And BJ penn has already been suspended under Usada. Even before usada he said, mike dolce had him on various diuretics.

I'm not quite sure what we're arguing anymore. My initial post said GSP hasn't been tested under these rules and that's true.
GSP was random tested. Not sure what the difference in the rules are, can you tell me?

VADA literally has no scandals, USADA has numerous, including some recent ones. Must be nice that Mayweather can use an IV and USADA retroactively weeks later grants an exemption after he is caught.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...nned-iv-manny-pacquiao-fight-according-report

Jose Aldo is good but he will never reach GSP's level because there were no "legends" in his weight class. To become The Goat, you need at least ONE win against a legend.

The closest Aldo ever came was his wins against Edgar. I don't know how "legendary" Edgar is but it's definitely Aldo's best win on paper.

GSP has at least 2 legends on his record: he lost to Hughes but he also beat him twice. And BJ is legendary, even if his last years weren't his best (to say the least). Add to that all the big names he beat and you have a GOAT contender.

That's like claiming Bieber is GOAT musician and taking a Belieber Forum poll to prove it...
Lmao. GSP huggers overrating GSP's overrated resume like always. What else is new?

Edgar 2x and Mendes 2x are way better wins than the one-dimensional Matt Hughes or the Lightweight BJ Penn. Just because they have bigger names or are more popular does not make them better fights. P4P, Edgar is a way better fighter and more well rounded than Hughes or Penn.

Edgar won the poll of who was the GOAT besides Aldo, GSP, Fedor, Andy, or Jones. Hughes barely got any votes in that poll. That proves that Edgar is more highly regarded as a better fighter and that Aldo's win over Edgar is better than any GSP win.

Aldo>GSP

Lmao. GSP huggers overrating GSP's overrated resume like always. What else is new?

Edgar 2x and Mendes 2x are way better wins than the one-dimensional Matt Hughes or the Lightweight BJ Penn. Just because they have bigger names or are more popular does not make them better fights. P4P, Edgar is a way better fighter and more well rounded than Hughes or Penn.

Edgar won the poll of who was the GOAT besides Aldo, GSP, Fedor, Andy, or Jones. Hughes barely got any votes in that poll. That proves that Edgar is more highly regarded as a better fighter and that Aldo's win over Edgar is better than any GSP win.

Aldo>GSP

Of course it does! How do you think they got big names? By signing in a reality contest? They got famous by fighting restlessly and winning big fights! And don't bring Sherdog polls into this. I said it in an earlier post: using a Sherdog poll to "confirm" a fighter's greatness is like using a Belieber forum poll to confirm Bieber's greatness. Go take a look, The Biebs is GOAT musician over there and nobody has ever sang as good as him.

Seriously now: Edgar is a good win, nobody argues. But Mendes has never been champion and has not many big names on his record himself. His biggest "name win" is Clay Guida. He lost to every other big name on his resume. Just to compare, Hughes won the WW belt and defended it multiple times. He has many legends on the win coumn of his resume. He avenged his loss to BJ Penn and has a submission win over GSP. No other fighter has ever beaten BJ and GSP. No one!

Matt Hughes is a legend and an instant HOF fighter. When he retired, he got automatically inducted and given a lifetime UFC job. Do you think it's all a coincidence? He's friend with Dana so he gets preferential treatment? He'd be the undisputed WW King if GSP had never entered his life. Matt Hughes got me back into MMA when I lost interest. When I saw him fireman carry guys across the ring, I was sold.

GSP was random tested. Not sure what the difference in the rules are, can you tell me?

VADA literally has no scandals, USADA has numerous, including some recent ones. Must be nice that Mayweather can use an IV and USADA retroactively weeks later grants an exemption after he is caught.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/i...nned-iv-manny-pacquiao-fight-according-report

I believe the substance list is different and they might even keep results for years, to test them when they have new technology. It's also truly random.

Not aware of all usada's scandals, I'll make sure to look them up though. Even with the scandals they've busted a lot of guys lately.

I believe the substance list is different and they might even keep results for years, to test them when they have new technology. It's also truly random.

Not aware of all usada's scandals, I'll make sure to look them up though. Even with the scandals they've busted a lot of guys lately.
As far as I know VADA uses WADA standards, just like USADA.

CM Punk is GOAT. He's the only one who is undefeated.
To be fair, Khabib is undefeated as well. CM Punk is a welterweight though, so he gets props for going undefeated in a heavier weight class.

Back