I've got Star Wars fever. Point me to the cure.

Man, we really need these games remastered and a new KOTOR, but I don't want current Bioware or EA's stink anywhere near it, same for Obsidian, they are both shells of themselves.

There IS a new KOTOR, its called The Old Republic. Like it or not, it's the closest thing you will ever get to another KOTOR game. It bring the story of Revan to a close, and then goes on to deal with other characters.

You can accept that, or not. But either way, it's the truth.

There IS a new KOTOR, its called The Old Republic. Like it or not, it's the closest thing you will ever get to another KOTOR game. It bring the story of Revan to a close, and then goes on to deal with other characters.

You can accept that, or not. But either way, it's the truth.
giphy.gif

That's not a proper follow up, but for an MMO, it wasn't bad. I played a quite of bit of the Sith storyline a few years ago, as the Jedi one sucked (maybe it got better?). I don't remember anything from the Sith plot (other than killing my master?) but I remember liking it somewhat.

You're right though, so long as parasitic EA, and their shitty live (microtransactions) service model, holds the SW license we'll never get a proper KOTOR follow up. At least we're getting Respawn's SW game this year I believe, I'm sure it will be great! Zampella holds a lot of clout at EA.

Love Star Wars Theory. Guy is so damn positive despite being disappointed with TLJ and Disney Star Wars like many of us. He spent a bunch of his own money to make that film knowing he wouldn't make a cent off it, just did it for the love of SW and Vader. And for a fan made film it was actually pretty damn good and left me wanting more. This is the type of people Lucasfilm should be hiring to work for their company.

Aside from Imperial March, are there any other good Star Wars songs to play while driving? I vaguely remember one from ROTJ but don't know the name.

Pretty sure you referring to the timeless classic Yup Nub.

I bought Finale from Empire Strikes Back. Just from memory, I think there's a good song when Han Solo is about to get frozen, but Finale might just have a tiny sample of it. It would be good if the Bluray/DVD had an option to display the names of songs as they play in the movie.

Thrawn trilogy is amazing as well as the Darth Bane trilogy. I know they are both not canon but if you haven't read them you really should they are awesome.

I watched three consecutive episodes of Clone Wars featuring Darth Maul recruiting the crime bosses, challenging Mandalore crime boss for right to rule, and getting whooped by Sidious. If this cartoon had more of these epic battles, it would have been more interesting.

Did Dooku have any good battles on this show?

Were the Star Wars Rebels Darth Maul episodes worth watching?

I finally watched Solo Bluray. I was expecting it to stink after seeing stuff about crappy box office performance, but it wasn't that bad. Some lightsaber stuff would have been good, but I understand why there wasn't any.

Emilia Clarke looked quite good especially as brunette, like Kitty Lea from Page 3 but with smaller boobs.

I'd say I liked Solo better than Rogue One.

You gotta replace it with another film addiction, like Lord of the Rings. Not the Hobbit trilogy!!!

Read the Thrawn Trilogy and go from there.

Anything from these authors is money, fuck Canon and enjoy a good story:

Timothy Zahn
Michael Stackpole
Kevin J Anderson

Bought Darth Maul Sons of Dathomir(?) comic from iTunes and read like half of it. Seems to pick up after Clone Wars cartoon episodes where Sidious defeats Maul & Savage.

Almost decided to re-join Marvel Unlimited after seeing so many Star Wars series there.

I kinda want to read the 3 Thrawn books and others, but want to read canon stuff. I also want to see what Revan was about after seeing a lightsaber video review.

I read the Clone Wars cartoon had Darth Maul and Sidious and I don't remember seeing those episodes.

I watched a lightsaber video review that mentioned Mace Windu wasn't confirmed to be dead, so googled and found rumors saying he's Snoke and he's Finn's daddy and SLJ wants to play the role again.

Didn't even watch the Solo bluray yet.
The Mandalorian looks good but it doesn't start until November.

I'd watch both Clone Wars cartoons and Rebels. Clone Wars gets better as it goes on and Rebels isn't always great but it's pretty good and has some really great moments

you should head on to the other state wars thread, that ought to satisfy you

Back