I've got Star Wars fever. Point me to the cure.

If you want to see what Revan was about (and get an introduction to the era of The Old Republic) you can buy the game for $10 on a smartphone, Xbox, or PC. It can be played in real-time, but technically it is turn-based, it can be paused, and targeting is automatic, so it does very well on touchscreens. You won't need a gaming PC to play it. It was written by Drew Karpshyn, and many consider this the best video game narrative of all time:

Darth Maul and Sidious don't appear until later in The Clone War series. That narrative was continued in the Disney comics titled Darth Maul, and then concluded in the animated series Rebels. The latter series is more kiddie, but I like it a lot. It's worth watching until at least the finale of the second season. That double-episode is one of the finest pieces of all Star Wars canon, and the peak of the show.

While the show's conclusion would seem to contradict its possibility, or at least it's likelihood, I was holding out hope that Ezra and Sabine would be Rey's parents. Makes sense.

Those plans are made clear in the Darth Maul comic, not a show, but you have to be familiar with The Clone Wars to be familiar with the main characters, and just why he needed Maul to execute them.

Man, we really need these games remastered and a new KOTOR, but I don't want current Bioware or EA's stink anywhere near it, same for Obsidian, they are both shells of themselves.

I'd like to see Casey Hudson lead a new team, and have Chris Avallone as the writing lead, the best of both dev teams.

"Take me out to the black. Tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land. And boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me."

firefly_cast_reuniting_for_firefly_online_heres_what_they_look_like_now.0.jpeg

I kinda want to read the 3 Thrawn books and others, but want to read canon stuff. I also want to see what Revan was about after seeing a lightsaber video review.

I read the Clone Wars cartoon had Darth Maul and Sidious and I don't remember seeing those episodes.

I watched a lightsaber video review that mentioned Mace Windu wasn't confirmed to be dead, so googled and found rumors saying he's Snoke and he's Finn's daddy and SLJ wants to play the role again.

Didn't even watch the Solo bluray yet.

I haven't really seen too many star wars movies. This one looks new.
1670738h.jpg

Vader Shards of the Past is so well done it almost feels canon.

And the guy who made it has been given all media access privilege for Celebration after Lucasfilm called him up and had a chat, about which he said he can't disclose details about what they talked about - who knows maybe they might hire him.

Last edited:
My treatment plan is:

Watch Solo Bluray
Buy and read iTunes Darth Maul Son of something eBook comic (they didn't have the other one that was titled "Darth Maul" with just his upper body on the cover)
Watch a Knights of Old Republic youtube of the cutscenes
Look for the Clone Wars Season 5 DVD/Bluray

I watched a Youtube history of Darth Maul vid that seemed not bad and featured a slideshow consisting of comic pages and movie screenshots and maybe cartoon screenshots. I did not know Mother Townsend was his mom. I think I missed the tailend of Clone Wars cartoon. Maybe the DVR auto-deleted them.

Watch THE LAST JEDI.

That'll wipe it out punctuation odd pausing.

tenor.gif

Aside from Imperial March, are there any other good Star Wars songs to play while driving? I vaguely remember one from ROTJ but don't know the name.

The Last Jedi sucked. Idk how you can watch that and say “I want more of that!”

They really need to find a way to reintroduce Darth Maul.

Go read the Darth Bane books. It’s only 3 books but he’s in a lot of people’s top 5 most powerful Sith.
He’s canon as well but the books aren’t.

s-l1000.jpg

The Rule of Two was a Sith philosophy mandating that only two Sith Lords could exist at any given time: a master to embody the power of the dark side of the Force, and an apprentice to crave it. The philosophy of two governed the Lords of the Sith for a millennium, beginning with its founder Darth Bane.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rule_of_Two

Last edited:
If you’re into comics, the recent Vader comics were pretty decent, and canon as well if you care about that.

You could watch the entire Star Wars Holiday Special

If u ever were a Star wars OT fan TLJ will totally ruin star wars for u to point u go from totally geeking out for episode 7 n rouge one .........to not giving a flying fuck when episode 9 comes out or anything else star wars related. An likely wait until ep 9 comes on Netflix.

Google "Jar Jar fucks Padme" images for the only known cure:eek::eek::eek:

Back