I've been messing with the phone scammers lately

skobydog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've been messing with the phone scammers lately. I try to keep them on as long as I can when I'm bored. I ask all these stupid questions and make up stories to string them along. I can't believe how gullible these guys are.

The longer they're talking to me the less time they have to scam others. It's pretty funny too. :icon_chee

I don't have time to waste fucking with those guys. I would rather be doing something else than talking to those idiots. I had the Microsoft scammers call me the other day. I just told him, really bro? really? He said yeah I'm here to help you. I kept telling him really bro, come on bro. Really? He finally hung up on me. The only Microsoft product I own is the xbone.

Record and post, or it didn't happen.

Inb4 everyone getting pissed for this guy making the telemarketing guys job more difficult than it has to be.

I had a IRS one called yesterday but he hung up when I asked for supervisor.

Thanks for stopping by. You may go now.

I think you're one of those phone jockeys and someone messed with you.

Now you're here starting this thread so we're none the wiser.

That's what I think, TS.

Alright, I'll stop messing with them if it makes you guys feel any better.

BTW, all you subservient pussies who are too afraid to stand up for yourselves deserve to be harassed by all those hadjis.

Last edited:
im certain that if a person dies and goes to hell, as he enters he just realises something, he sees all those cubicles with people wearing headphones looking at computer screens, hell is getting a job on a call center for eternity, that shit will shake you right into having a good behaviour

Alright, I'll stop messing with them if it makes you guys feel any better.

BTW, all you subservient pussies who are too afraid to stand up for yourselves deserve to be harassed by all those hadjis.

Your consider messing with guys on the phone as "standing up for yourself", and you're "no pussy" because of that? :icon_conf

If they're legitimate con-men then good on you. If they're just telemarketing schlubs then just be merciful and hang up.

Also, your post reminded me of this hilarious site from years ago:

http://www.419eater.com/html/john_boko.htm

Daaaaamn legit blast from the past :eek: I discovered this website (thanks to Encyclopedia Dramatica & 4chan) in high-school, like... wow, 8/9 years ago; and it was one of the funniest things I had seen on the interwebz at the time.

I had completely forgotten about it, gonna nostalgia on it right now :p

What do you mean by scamper?

With telemarketers I just say no thank you and hang up

Not scammers but along the same lines.

Years ago I had a friend that told me he had discovered the kryptonite of all debt collectors. When one calls, no matter what the company is, say the following line.

"Hello, my attorney has advised me to record all conversations with your firm. I am currently recording this call, would you please state your full name."

Almost without fail, 99 out of 100 times the person will get pissed and immediately hang up. You can actually get the debt collector to flee the conversation.

Thanks, man. You should be paid to do this but something tells me you're not being paid at all. Passion like yours is what made this country what it is today.

I don't have time to waste fucking with those guys. I would rather be doing something else than talking to those idiots. I had the Microsoft scammers call me the other day. I just told him, really bro? really? He said yeah I'm here to help you. I kept telling him really bro, come on bro. Really? He finally hung up on me. The only Microsoft product I own is the xbone.

That scam is really funny. Like Microsoft just randomly calls up people using their OS to help them out. Oh really, my PC is vulnerable you say? So I should open up screen share and give you control over it? Makes sense...

What do you mean by scamper?

With telemarketers I just say no thank you and hang up

Nigerian princes have started calling people on their mobile.

I like to do that too when I'm bored and have the time.

One time i got a call they asked me if my refrigerator was running, i checked, came back, told them it was, they said i better go catch it and hung up.

I was like dammit im a tard

Not scammers but along the same lines.

Years ago I had a friend that told me he had discovered the kryptonite of all debt collectors. When one calls, no matter what the company is, say the following line.

"Hello, my attorney has advised me to record all conversations with your firm. I am currently recording this call, would you please state your full name."

Almost without fail, 99 out of 100 times the person will get pissed and immediately hang up. You can actually get the debt collector to flee the conversation.

Odd.

I managed a collections department and there is no way that would ever have ended one of their calls. They were pros, knew what they could and couldn't do, and were motivated to close deals. No idea why a recording would scare them off.

Back