I've been lying to you all this time

CarnalSalvation

Trying to make a Milankey
Reaction score
rhinoceros-noir.jpg

I'm not drug free. I've been consuming dried and powdered Rhino testicles for the past three years. Don't look down on me!! You try mainlining powdered rhino nards, then come talk to me fucker.

I have a man on the inside in China who sells me the testicles of poached black rhinos.

Not only is it performance enhancing, it's addictive as hell.

All this time, talking about RAW lifting, and not being on anything...I'm speechless.

I know dude. If I werent on rhino balls I'd only be able to lift 3 plates-2 plates-3plates.

How shameful it is.

that rhino doesnt look too happy about his balls being taken away

next youll be telling us you used a bowflex to get so heeooge!!!

rhino nuts + bowflex + vegetarian diet = freakish strength

THat's just what they tell you n00bs, so they can sell you shitty nards for high prices.

Man that freakish strength will finally give me the edge I need to go from terrible MMA fighter to champion MMA fighter.

Hurray for Rhino Nut strength. Now I'm going to be the best fighter ever!

Dude I don't even lift weights. You don't have to when you're jacked on rhino nutz.

Polynikes said:
forgive my ignorance and well noobish question, but wouldn't doing the rhino nuts be considered not vegetarian?

batman69 said:
forgive my ignorance and well noobish question, but wouldn't doing the rhino nuts be considered not vegetarian?

Only if you're strict vegan! Some vegetarians eat eggs, some eat fish and some eat rhino nuts!!

It's ok to eat as a vegitarian, because the rhino's testicles are taken so it's less agressive and thus less dangerous to itself, other rhino's, and our other friends from the animal kingdom and their testicles (including human, you want one of those horns to come up between your legs? hell no)

Back