I've been away from Sherdog for 6 years...

You must have spent more time in the War Room, bc i was all up in Mayberry like a black man in an Asian woman back in 2012, and have no idea who you are lol.

Welcome back though.

Sherdog is the last bastion of free speech. Help us protect it!!

The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...

You literally just described Sherdog.

It’s exactly last me it was six years ago, except different people. Oh, and the white supremacists in the war room are open about being white supremacists now.

Was there another poster with a similar Ralph Waldo Emerson avatar? People's avatar should be locked in forever.

Sherdog is the last bastion of free speech. Help us protect it!!

hqdefault.jpg

faggot punches are legal.

Welcome back and well done for deleting fb but everything you posted is stored forever

The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies... None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...
So then what brings you here?
[<diva2]

5 bucks says that your AV is going to be another gorgeous latina with a big derriere.

Look what the cat dragged back in.
Not this cat though. I was busy doin stuff.

What's up, bitches?
I'm an old fart (49 this November). I guess I slowly lost interest in the UFC over the last few years. Just gradually stopped following...I couldn't name a single current champion right now.
Anyway, I used to post in the War Room and here in Mayberry before I stopped coming around at all. I used Facebook almost exclusively for social media until yesterday, when I deleted my account there. The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies and interests: 3D-printing/software, gunsmithing, cabin life, etc...None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...
So, I guess I'll be hanging around here again with you degenerates. It's nice to see the addition of a weapons sub-forum.
Think I'll head over there later.
See ya around...
Lol didn't read past 49

Go to sleep, old man
<Bottle.gif>
Im just kidding, Sherbro. Welcome back

What's up, bitches?
I'm an old fart (49 this November). I guess I slowly lost interest in the UFC over the last few years. Just gradually stopped following...I couldn't name a single current champion right now.
Anyway, I used to post in the War Room and here in Mayberry before I stopped coming around at all. I used Facebook almost exclusively for social media until yesterday, when I deleted my account there. The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies and interests: 3D-printing/software, gunsmithing, cabin life, etc...None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...
So, I guess I'll be hanging around here again with you degenerates. It's nice to see the addition of a weapons sub-forum.
Think I'll head over there later.
See ya around...

This place has really gone to hell in the last 6 years to be honest.

Welcome back

Back