I've been away from Sherdog for 6 years...

possenti

I knew all the rules-but the rules did not know me
@Black
Reaction score
What's up, bitches?
I'm an old fart (49 this November). I guess I slowly lost interest in the UFC over the last few years. Just gradually stopped following...I couldn't name a single current champion right now.
Anyway, I used to post in the War Room and here in Mayberry before I stopped coming around at all. I used Facebook almost exclusively for social media until yesterday, when I deleted my account there. The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies and interests: 3D-printing/software, gunsmithing, cabin life, etc...None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...
So, I guess I'll be hanging around here again with you degenerates. It's nice to see the addition of a weapons sub-forum.
Think I'll head over there later.
See ya around...

im 47 tomorrow, so i am glad theres someone older than me here

A few things you should know.

You only have 4 likes so you are going to get a lot of crap for it.

Clippy makes insane threads and people here seem to love it. He's relatively harmless though.

Everyone here is 6'3" and 225 shredded and easily benches teh 275.

We are also super rich and bang LA dimes (Not those crappy Boise dimes) on a daily basis.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot more but I gotta go have a threesome with some super hot chicks. Perhaps other people here will give you more pointers.

Welcome Back!

Yeah, it was a better place when u left- can u dissappear again?

Every forum has died a little except the WR.

They still go hard there.

Damned TUF noobs coming out of the woodwork nowadays.

Wait, what year is it again?

visit the OT.
it's the beating asshole of the forum

What's up, bitches?
I'm an old fart (49 this November). I guess I slowly lost interest in the UFC over the last few years. Just gradually stopped following...I couldn't name a single current champion right now.
Anyway, I used to post in the War Room and here in Mayberry before I stopped coming around at all. I used Facebook almost exclusively for social media until yesterday, when I deleted my account there. The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable. I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies and interests: 3D-printing/software, gunsmithing, cabin life, etc...None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...
So, I guess I'll be hanging around here again with you degenerates. It's nice to see the addition of a weapons sub-forum.
See ya around...
I think I remember you. Welcome back.

Facebook almost exclusively for social media until yesterday, when I deleted my account there. The place got to be too much of a narcissistic shit-show: sensitive fucking snowflakes triggered by everything imaginable.

War room poster confirmed!

Welcome back you crusty old fuck.

What's up, bitches?
See ya around...

Nothing changed

<GOT2>

unt-forget-youre-here-forever-5412227.png

How was prison?
I got out 4 years ago. Some people call it "divorce". It was a 22-year sentence.
Got a hot-ass girlfriend now, lots of cool guns, a cabin in the woods and plenty of money.
FREEEEEEEEDOM!!!

I joined a few pages there related to my hobbies and interests: 3D-printing/software, gunsmithing, cabin life, etc...None of them offered any information on any subject - mostly a collection of assholes trying to leave the most witty or sarcastic comments possible. Fuck that place...

<{ByeHomer}>

Back