Ivanov vs Stipe, would you watch?

The only thing Croatian about Miocic is his name. The rest of him is about as Croatian as cheeseburger.

Pretty sure Stipe would dispatch him with ease, probably by KO or TKO, so yes.

Ivanov looks like a Mexican I met a group of Bulgarians back in the day visiting the states and they looked like average Europeans but Ivanov I'm like damn is dude gypsy or something 'cause he looks swarthy than a mug

Ivanov looks like a Mexican I met a group of Bulgarians back in the day visiting the states and they looked like average Europeans but Ivanov I'm like damn is dude gypsy or something 'cause he looks swarthy than a mug
now that´s some technical analysis there...

Stipe would drop this fool like a 260 pound turd.

I'd watch but it's going to be a pretty boring victory by Stipe, probably decision since Ivanov at least has a good chin.

It'd be like JDS vs. Ivanov (but with a TKO in the 3rd).

yeah, but the majority of bulgarians are white europeans. but even he is gypsy inheritance, he might look more dangerous haha

After Ivanov gets a win or two in the UFC, sure. I wish he'd used his grappling against JDS.

Back