Ivanka Trump confronted by angry man just for being on plane.

Oy vey, you commiefornians and your love of Sodomy.

I hope you can secede. Try to organize a rally, I believe the rest of the States will back the secession. We can have two different countries and it'll be better that way for both of us.

LOL, your Czar would struggle with the economy if California succeeded. I hope it happens so that I could go back to the homeland that is California.

If I saw some random dude harassing a lady and her kids - the only thing that would prevent me from applying a correction to his stupid head would be if he was actually holding on to a child.
Normally I'd feel the same way, but I'm not taking any chances on a plane. Only people I'm punching on planes are terrorists.

LOL, that's classic. There's an old Polish proverb about Jews that goes: The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you. Honestly, this could easily apply to modern day homosexuals in Western countries as well. Look, I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I love Ivanka. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's the total package. You would literally have to be a total :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to give her shit like that. :D

OY GEVALT, I politely whispered to Ivanka Trump that I sincerely hope her father can do a good job even though I don't agree with his policies and wished her a good day. I was then ASSAULTED, thrown to the ground, and set on fire for being gay

LOL, your Czar would struggle with the economy if California succeeded. I hope it happens so that I could go back to the homeland that is California.
We need to talk:

Well, only one way to find out.

I honestly think we would both be happier. Nothing wrong with you guys, but we are too different to work out. I think it's best we see different leaders.

I wish you guys well, but I don't want to be together anymore.

*Can we build the wall around California?

California could go completely underwater and no one would give a fuck tbh

I'm willing to bet that you'd be sitting in your seat reading a foxnews.com article, and trying to avoid eye contact with the belligerent man. Tough guy.

Bull shit because you don't know anything about me.

It would not be the first time I confronted some ass holes on a plane about their shit.

The odds of this shit head getting physical is zero.

And if it comes down to it, it would not be the first time.

We need to talk:

Well, only one way to find out.

I honestly think we would both be happier. Nothing wrong with you guys, but we are too different to work out. I think it's best we see different leaders.

I wish you guys well, but I don't want to be together anymore.

*Can we build the wall around California?

I agree! Good luck with Putin and his puppet! I wish you guys the best.

I'm sure California would gladly build its own wall and pay for it. Probably implement some tunnel technology as we don't want you trumpettes sneaking in.

and your czar would struggle with buttplug requests per capita.

For me this is NO different to a racist kicking up a fuss because he has to share a plane with a black person.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uining-country-asks-flight.html#ixzz4TaFV6000

• A passenger on a JetBlue flight to Palm Beach, Florida accosted Ivanka Trump on Thursday morning
  • 'Your father is ruining the country,' said Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, who had a child in his arms
  • He then began demanding to know why she was on the flight and not travelling on a private plane
  • Ivanka ignored him and tried to preoccupy her children with crayons while the man berated her
  • The man's husband, Matthew Lasner, later tweeted: 'My husband expressed his displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off'
  • However one hour before that he wrote on Twitter: 'Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them'

"That Donald Trump is so hateful and is ruining the country. Let me be mean to his daughter to set a good example for the child that I am holding" (This Nu-Male was probably nursing it)

California could go completely underwater and no one would give a fuck tbh

Except the entire United States that relies on California's economy

face-with-tears-of-joy.png

I think Trump is a douche, but would have told Goldstein to shut up and sit down. You got a problem with Trump tell him, yelling at his daughter makes you an asshole,

[
Yeah, which would make you think he'd be tolerant.

He's still on Twitter but he's deleted the posts in question.
As a libertarian, I'm all for homosexuals having the same rights as the rest of us. Human rights includes ALL humans. But just based on personal experience and observations and analyzing politics and the media, a lot of homosexuals are hypocrites who want special rights for themselves, but don't respect free speech and freedom of conscience for heterosexuals and religious people (except perhaps for Muslims). A lot of them are authoritarian leftists. And it's really hypocritical because so much of their humor and expression is based on being offensive and profane. Much respect to homos like Andrew Sullivan or Milo who don't fit this mold.

I agree! Good luck with Putin and his puppet! I wish you guys the best.

I'm sure California would gladly build its own wall and pay for it. Probably implement some tunnel technology as we don't want you trumpettes sneaking in.
I wish you the best too bro! But, we don't want the cultural enrichment and you don't want the guns. It feels almost tyrannical to impose our rules on each other (and I mean that sincerely).

If it ever gets bad though, just remember... ya don't have to let in all those refugees (don't have to let in all those refugees)

*BTW the economy argument is a fraud. Your shampoo costs $20 for generic in some places.

I mean, come on, Ivanka done nothing wrong and it's way out of line to approach her about anything like that.

But than they'd have to admit that their boy Barry-O is the one ruining this country.

Yep. Look at all of the shootings and mass murders that have happened under Obama. 30 years from now the history books will show how terrible he was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back