Iv figured out the Cyborg situation

what i dont understand is how cyborg passes usada tests

Obviously not enough time for her. If it was she would fight for the title.
Yes it is.

It's her own fault, whatever it may be, why she isn't fighting for the title.

What proof is there that she is unhealthy right now? Besides her own proven to be dishonest self?

Why you Cybro nut-huggers continue to make excuse after excuse after excuse for her is beyond human comprehension.

I think they've gotten a taste how much money having the same star in two divisions brings in with Conor and they want to duplicate it with Ronda.

Ronda has said Nunes is one of her last fights but without her in cage publicity and success her Hollywood value will dwindle. Ronda and the UFC are going to milk it dry

Yes it is.

It's her own fault, whatever it may be, why she isn't fighting for the title.

What proof is there that she is unhealthy right now? Besides her own proven to be dishonest self?

Why you Cybro nut-huggers continue to make excuse after excuse after excuse for her is beyond human comprehension.
She doesn't seem like the type of person that is afraid to fight. I am sure you agree. What other reasons should there be? She asked for 10-12 weeks to heal up. They didn't give it to her (for unknown reasons, but we can only guess why), so she doesn't fight.

She doesn't seem like the type of person that is afraid to fight. I am sure you agree. What other reasons should there be? She asked for 10-12 weeks to heal up. They didn't give it to her (for unknown reasons, but we can only guess why), so she doesn't fight.
She refused to make 135 lbs even though the contract that she signed with the UFC stipulated so . . .

The terms of her UFC contract stipulate that the Brazilian must first make the 135-pound bantamweight title weight limit and compete at that class in InvictaFC. If Justino does that, and presumably wins, she would then get to fight in the UFC.
SOURCE

. . . so she was afraid of fighting at that weight if you ask me.

8 weeks is plenty of time for any fighter.

Hell, Anderson Silva fought on 2 days notice. And he's in his 40s.

Stop making excuses for Cyborg.

She refused to make 135 lbs even though the contract that she signed with the UFC stipulated so . . .

The terms of her UFC contract stipulate that the Brazilian must first make the 135-pound bantamweight title weight limit and compete at that class in InvictaFC. If Justino does that, and presumably wins, she would then get to fight in the UFC.
SOURCE

. . . so she was afraid of fighting at that weight if you ask me.

8 weeks is plenty of time for any fighter.

Hell, Anderson Silva fought on 2 days notice. And he's in his 40s.

Stop making excuses for Cyborg.
Hmm. How old are you, really? Cyborg is afraid? OK..

Hmm. How old are you, really? Cyborg is afraid? OK..
Old enough to not continually make excuses for a dishonest fighter whose had enough concessions made for her that she doesn't deserve anymore.

Not quite. She was given a title shot at 10 weeks out from the fight and also refused that one. Her statement about her health even talks about it. It also says she will NEVER take a fight with less than 12 weeks lead time, not for a title shot, not to beat some puffed up 125'er, never.

What she asked for was basically 6 months to "heal up" from something only she says happened (and she was medically cleared right after the fight so I'm not sure what she's talking about) and for it to happen, coincidentally, right when the next Brazil card is scheduled.

She now seems incapable of fighting outside of Brazil. She begged to fight in NY, but now doesnt want to fight in NY. She begged for 145 in the UFC but still only wants to fight in Brazil. Why not give her a 'UFC 145 Brazil belt' and whenever a challenger feels like fighting in Brazil 3 months away from a fight signing, they can.

Why should the UFC cater to her desire to not fight outside her former home country?

1st point - she's the one who gained 15 lbs since joining Invicta so her weight problems are of her own making. She's quickly becoming the female version of Rumble Johnson.

2nd point - she was medically cleared following her fight back in September. So proof of any true health problems are dubious at best.

3rd point - 2 months is PLENTY of time for ANYONE to make weight at their regular weight class.
1st point - no she didn't, she's always walked at 170+. The Invicta scale video is at her lean weight to 'prove' she couldn't cut water to 135. 25 lbs of water is too much. Go to the source for your information and you will be better educated.

2nd point - So what? She asked for time off and the UFC didn't respect that. Ronda took a year off after getting kicked in the head and was offered multiple title fights in that time. Who's a bigger wuss?

3rd point - She can stipulate whatever notice she wants for a fight. She's an independent contractor not an employee. She's not required to show up at 6 am and make mcgriddles like you.

4th point - She's obviously wrangling over money with the UFC and that's why there's is a bit of stubbornness and talking around the issue on both sides. They are most likely just posturing during a contract negotiation.

Not quite. She was given a title shot at 10 weeks out from the fight and also refused that one. Her statement about her health even talks about it. It also says she will NEVER take a fight with less than 12 weeks lead time, not for a title shot, not to beat some puffed up 125'er, never.

What she asked for was basically 6 months to "heal up" from something only she says happened (and she was medically cleared right after the fight so I'm not sure what she's talking about) and for it to happen, coincidentally, right when the next Brazil card is scheduled.

She now seems incapable of fighting outside of Brazil. She begged to fight in NY, but now doesnt want to fight in NY. She begged for 145 in the UFC but still only wants to fight in Brazil. Why not give her a 'UFC 145 Brazil belt' and whenever a challenger feels like fighting in Brazil 3 months away from a fight signing, they can.

Why should the UFC cater to her desire to not fight outside her former home country?
Just a weightcutting issue. Nothing more. People always make up a lot of stuff, just because they don't like her. Both you And I know she will fight in the US, And she will fight at 145, And probably be champ. Just needs to heal up after her last cut.

Back