Iv figured out the Cyborg situation

' UFC. Entrapment for the sport of MMA. Sad but true. '
- Tze

So why did with Zuffa knowing they didn't have a division for her to fight in and would be relegated to fight in a minor organization like Invicta?

Because she used to walk around ~160 pounds and told them she'll make 135.

Then all of a sudden she can't make the weight anymore, she'll DIE, while walking around at ~172 now...

Cyborg's own fault for going full tranny mode with the male hormones and whatever else that's making her dome and muscle mass grow to those proportions.

I didnt get it or read the whole thing. At the end of the day cyborg should just fight and be the champ get PPV money, fight ronda make tons of money, going outside to test free agency wont do anything for her.

Hmmm. It's an interesting theory that makes a lot of sense with no apparent bias. Well done.

Safe to say the Cyborg mystery is still in tact.

So when they transferred her contract from Strikeforce in 2012 it was to keep her from going to the Bellator 145 division that was started in spring of 2016?

And when she begged to get out of her Zuffa contract and go to Invicta, it was really all about Bellator and scaring Zuffa?

And she took 90k a fight from Zuffa in Invicta just to lead them into a false sense of security before she signed with Bellator?

And when she begged them twice this year to get a fight in Brazil, it was all so she wouldnt go to Bellator for their new 145 division? And she wants the new UFC 145 title handed to her in Brazil 2 months after a NY card (after begging to be on a NY card) just to give her leverage so that the UFC wont let her get signed to Bellator?

Nice figuring, she certainly had the long con going, making the UFC think she's going to sign to a place that didnt have her division for 4 years when they started wMMA...

Cybro needs to find a job she can actually do.
Making weight when it matters doesn't seem important to her.
Two title shots, two no thank you's?
FUCK OFF, DUDE

Nah. They just want Ronda to have both the 135 And 145 belt, so they must keep Cyborg away.

Problem with your logic (as always you ignore facts) is that they offered Cyborg the fight for the 145lbs belt before they made Holly vs De Randamie

Problem with your logic (as always you ignore facts) is that they offered Cyborg the fight for the 145lbs belt before they made Holly vs De Randamie
On too short notice. Only 8 weeks, after Cyborg had health problems from her last weightcut.

Dana said Ronda would probably get the shot before Cyborg.

...but who cares anyway? Now we get to see Cyborg vs some of the bigger 135 lb girls, And other 145 lb girls. That is all I have wanted all along.

I know you didn't want her to fight Holly or Ronda, but you have to agree it is a little exciting?

On too short notice. Only 8 weeks, after Cyborg had health problems from her last weightcut.

Dana said Ronda would probably get the shot before Cyborg.

...but who cares anyway? Now we get to see Cyborg vs some of the bigger 135 lb girls, And other 145 lb girls. That is all I have wanted all along.

I know you didn't want her to fight Holly or Ronda, but you have to agree it is a little exciting?

Yea but then it doesn't make sense to say they wanted Cyborg gone so Ronda gets an easier path to two belts when they offered her the fight first.

I do want her to fight Holly and Cyborg. Why wouldn't I? I want to see the biggest fights no matter the outcome and I do realize that Cyborg would be the clear favorite if they fought.
I'm not that guy.

I bet they'd love struggling Bellator to pay her 100k+ and have to deal with her.

Yea but then it doesn't make sense to say they wanted Cyborg gone so Ronda gets an easier path to two belts when they offered her the fight first.

I do want her to fight Holly and Cyborg. Why wouldn't I? I want to see the biggest fights no matter the outcome and I do realize that Cyborg would be the clear favorite if they fought.
I'm not that guy.
Hmm. I am pretty sure you didn't want to see Cyborg fight any of them? Must be someone else.

Oh, And I do think they want Ronda to be champ in both weightclasses. That is why they will offer her the shot before Cyborg (even if Cyborg can make weight if she gets enough time). But I really don't care who has the belt. I just want to see if Cyborg is as good as she seems.

If she goes to free agency, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a big offer from Rizin.

Hmm. I am pretty sure you didn't want to see Cyborg fight any of them? Must be someone else.

Oh, And I do think they want Ronda to be champ in both weightclasses. That is why they will offer her the shot before Cyborg (even if Cyborg can make weight if she gets enough time). But I really don't care who has the belt. I just want to see if Cyborg is as good as she seems.
again, they offered her the FIRST shot at the belt.

1st point - she's the one who gained 15 lbs since joining Invicta so her weight problems are of her own making. She's quickly becoming the female version of Rumble Johnson.

2nd point - she was medically cleared following her fight back in September. So proof of any true health problems are dubious at best.

3rd point - 2 months is PLENTY of time for ANYONE to make weight at their regular weight class.

1st point - she's the one who gained 15 lbs since joining Invicta so her weight problems are of her own making. She's quickly becoming the female version of Rumble Johnson.

2nd point - she was medically cleared following her fight back in September. So proof of any true health problems are dubious at best.

3rd point - 2 months is PLENTY of time for ANYONE to make weight at their regular weight class.
Obviously not enough time for her. If it was she would fight for the title.

Back