IV Ban? You can use proctoclysis instead

In reality it would be a good strategy to make weight, before start dehydrating, to make an enema and clean the bowels, i

This is the reverse Gabe Rudiger thread

Just Hoop It.

Prime opportunity for Nike to break Reebok's sponsorship monopoly.

or you know, drink water.

Way too easy. Seriously, the amount of shit people are willing to go through astonishes me. Get it? Shit to go through? Hahahahaha... shit, you know... Never mind.

These threads are always great, up until they get deleted.

It is a good way to hydrate, though.

If this takes off, I can see a lot of future fights where guys shit themselves. I mean, it may be an enema to re hydrate....but it's still an enema. But hey, if enough guys shit themselves, maybe we can get IV's back.

Instead of Dolce, you can use the Bear Grylls hydration technique

If this takes off, I can see a lot of future fights where guys shit themselves. I mean, it may be an enema to re hydrate....but it's still an enema. But hey, if enough guys shit themselves, maybe we can get IV's back.

they'd be using the enema a full day before the fights, but hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good joke.

They should make this part of the UFC diet and pitch it at the annual fighter summit.

doesn't everyone do this?

Not for rehydration, but for bowel content removal (losing weight). I think more and more UFC fighters will be using it in the future as part of their rehydration plans though.

And for drugs and medication to reach the blood stream. Its either that or through the eye lids.

obviously not as fast as IV, but yeah it's faster than oral assuming that the drug is absorbed in the colon.

It's a great way to get shtifaced before work without them smelling it on your breath.

not true, the alcohol on your breath is the alcohol coming out of your blood into your lungs and then you exhale it. If the alcohol goes in your ass and then into your blood to make you drunk, you will be able to smell it on your breath.

didn't some fighter on one of the old TUF seasons get a colonic to make weight or something?

as weird of an idea as this sounds, if it works and makes it easier to rehydrate...why not?

I don't want to get IV's back again. Anything that helps people cut weight is part of the problem in my book.

Don't want to fight dehydrated, then don't cut as much.
If You get ktfo'd because you were dehydrated, see above.
If You think that extreme weightcutting is a god given right, then go ahead but don't complain when things go wrong.

not true, the alcohol on your breath is the alcohol coming out of your blood into your lungs and then you exhale it. If the alcohol goes in your ass and then into your blood to make you drunk, you will be able to smell it on your breath.

Back