ITT: BlastoiseFather clears up the recent Jones controversy

BlastoiseDad

Al-hamdullilah
@Brown
Reaction score
Behold as I impart my wisdom upon thee.

1. He's fucking with Gus, he's blatantly stated this before numerous times (wants to play "mind games")

2. Cormier is the better fight, you know this to be true deep down inside

3. Damn, isn't Cormier potentially injured? Possibly torn ACL and LCL. That would immediately make Gus the only option. Sheeeiit, Jones will probably fight both anyways, so this whole thing is moot

Summary: quit getting your jimmies rustled by Jones, sit back and enjoy the lels

Eh i agree jones has the upper hand in this.

Cormier or Gus fans shouldn't complain.

Behold as I impart my wisdom upon thee.

1. He's fucking with Gus, he's blatantly stated this before numerous times (wants to play "mind games")

2. Cormier is the better fight, you know this to be true deep down inside

3. Damn, isn't Cormier potentially injured? Possibly torn ACL and LCL. That would immediately make Gus the only option. Sheeeiit, Jones will probably fight both anyways, so this whole thing is moot

Summary: quit getting your jimmies rustled by Jones, sit back and enjoy the lels

He is only showing Gus how boyish he is with him immaturity. He is showing how stupid his mind is. He better practice his spinning asshole shit

UFC trying to pressure him, and he ain't having it. Hespect.

Funny how desperate the UFC is getting. Basically accusing him of ducking Gustafsson on their own FB page. It's obvious they're running out of good ideas so they're just going with an old fashioned smear campaign. Jones is a master tactician in and outside of the cage, getting them to stoop to this level.

300ccadb_05-The-Rock.gif

I can't believe the UFC is so stupid as to smear Jones again. Yeah they have the current roster by the balls, but the might actually discourage young people to go into MMA down the line.

Back