Its time to make it happen! Woodly vs Diaz!!

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This is really the only option at this point. All other contenders have recently lost, already have scheduled or have reached the ends of there contracts.

Stephan thomson still needs to prove himself, as a win over usada hendricks means nothing, and he got dominated by matt brown.

Diaz is fresh. Make it happen dana!!

Wonderboy deserves the next shot. Tyron would wrestlefuck Diaz anyway.

Diaz needs to win a fight first. I'm all for Diaz vs Lawler 2 though. Time is right for that fight.

Last edited:
This is really the only option at this point. All other contenders have recently lost, already have scheduled or have reached the ends of there contracts.

Stephan thomson still needs to prove himself, as a win over usada hendricks means nothing, and he got dominated by matt brown.

I somewhat agree with you. I think it's the right fight to make because Woodley wants it, it makes the fighters and the UFC the most money and it's exciting. I don't agree that Wonderboy needs to do more but prize fighting isn't a pure meritocracy.

Fuck that. Woodley vs Thompson & Diaz vs bahadurzada or masvidal

Wtf?

Wonderboy is the only one making sense. Not diaz

Tyrone can't get his last named spelled correctly by fans either.

I don't see how a fight with a guy whose last win was against BJ Penn 5 years ago is even an option.

Does Diaz even want to fight anymore?

Stephan thomson still needs to prove himself

200w.gif

Why would Diaz qualify for a Title Shot? He is a 0.500 UFC fighter who has never beat a legit Top Ten WW.

He is on an 0 - 3 streak, and has one win, against an washed up LW, since he returned to the UFC.

Most overrated fighter ever. And the TS thinks Wonderboy needs to prove himself!

I already carpet bombed everyone with logic. If shertards cant grasp the facts then i dont know what else to say.

Woodly vs diaz has to happen. Same with lawler and thomson.

WonderNobody can wait

Woodley vs Diaz on UFC 202 would be great

TS ducking Wonderboy.

Your post would maybe make sense if Stephen didn't just beat Rory

Back