Its time to come full circle CC vs Fedor 2

No thanks. Saw it 10 years ago in their primes. No need to see them both use walkers to get to the ring for a rematch way past their primes.

USADA is only with the UFC.
oh you are right but Bellator tests also

regardless, not really hyped for a rematch between the two

This shit happens every fucking time...

Murko gets thrashed in the UFC...

... crushes a few cans in Japan...

... GUESS WHOOO'S BACK?!?!?!

Murko fanatics think every organization needs to revolve around some kind of Cro-Cop Redemption Retirement Tour.

He must avenge all his losses against the greats!!! Yes it's 10+ years too late but we'll take it!!!

If you recall, 10 years ago we were suppose to see Fedor/Cro Cop 2 after PRIDE's OWGP, but Cro Cop ran off to the UFC. It was more important for him to face Eddie Sanchez than The Last Emperor.

And now it's more important for him to fight Sumo wrestlers and other fighters willing to get paid to take a dive.

And now it's more important for him to fight Sumo wrestlers and other fighters willing to get paid to take a dive.

Clearly knocking King Mo and Amir out are taking dives? The locker room coming from Mike Swick on how disappointed and down Amir was after losing...yep clearly looks like a dive after Amir clearly got caught. You are a joke with that comment

Mirko has to lick his wounds and see how bad his knee injury is ... knee problems after 40 are actually a KO

Mirko has been battling knee problems since at least 2007. I remember he had knee reconstructive surgery after the Overeem fight in 2008 (had 2 knee braces so Overeem can't tell which knee was bad). That's the price for being a striker and throwing powerful kicks for so long....

This shit happens every fucking time...

Murko gets thrashed in the UFC...

... crushes a few cans in Japan...

... GUESS WHOOO'S BACK?!?!?!

Murko fanatics think every organization needs to revolve around some kind of Cro-Cop Redemption Retirement Tour.

He must avenge all his losses against the greats!!! Yes it's 10+ years too late but we'll take it!!!

Why would he need to avenge all his losses? He avenged the worst defeat in career and he is 6:0 in rematches. Good enough. He crushed a legit Bellator guy who defeated Cheick Kongo and had 9:0 in heavyweight. And what is so great about Schaub and Mir so he needs desperately avenge those losses?

Mirko has been battling knee problems since at least 2007. I remember he had knee reconstructive surgery after the Overeem fight in 2008 (had 2 knee braces so Overeem can't tell which knee was bad). That's the price for being a striker and throwing powerful kicks for so long....
I think it was when he fell after the gonzaga right. His knee was twisted

Clearly knocking King Mo and Amir out are taking dives? The locker room coming from Mike Swick on how disappointed and down Amir was after losing...yep clearly looks like a dive after Amir clearly got caught. You are a joke with that comment

He's just a subtle troll. If he was talking about Connor I'd find it amusing but no one talks about my cro cop like that

Back