Its time to come full circle CC vs Fedor 2

I sure would love to see it, their first fight was great, still in my top 10 best MMA fights

Only if both are evenly chemically enhanced. You can't have one on some stuff without the other especially at their age.

I would love to see this, hope fedor starches mitrione quickly without injuries and we can see this in the summer

65-35 for Mirko. I would have given him 4-1 chances but he has problems with judo trips and fedor is very good at it.

65-35 for Mirko. I would have given him 4-1 chances but he has problems with judo trips and fedor is very good at it.

When was the last time fedor tried to use his sambo? The dude is a headhunter now

Fedor would have to leave USA and USADA to go to Filipovic

If you recall, 10 years ago we were suppose to see Fedor/Cro Cop 2 after PRIDE's OWGP, but Cro Cop ran off to the UFC. It was more important for him to face Eddie Sanchez than The Last Emperor.

Would be a great retirement fight for NYE 2017.

Fedor will likely lose to Mitrione, I think he'd lose to CroCop at this point too. Should decidedly be viewed as the underdog. He is pretty much shot and CroCop still has enough left to win.

Cro Cop for one true GOAT.

Has to beat Fedor and Nog to prove it though. Better late than never.

id say its as even a fight as it always was essentially... people are weighing to much on fedors last fight and mirko's rizin win over well nobody other then king mo.. and mo had trouble with rampage who at this point is a far easier fight IMO.. I could see mirko win for sure but its hardly a mismatch its a great match

Cro Cop's body is really beat up but he's kind of adapted his fighting style around it the past 2-3 years. He picks his shots more, relies on his hands more and clinches more. Mirko's left hand has always been a bit underrated IMO. You don't see that head kick as often but his leg kicks are still there and his hands are accurate and powerful. He also seems more comfortable on the ground than ever.

Fedor will always be dangerous but he seems content to just brawl these days. He looked bad against Maldonado but he showed that his chin and heart are still strong. He has also taken considerably less damage thsn cro cop. I would tend to think he would take cro cop much more serious that Maldonado and would come in better trained and with a game plan.

Maybe it's the old school fan in me but I would love to see that fight and love to see them both retire after.

No thanks. Saw it 10 years ago in their primes. No need to see them both use walkers to get to the ring for a rematch way past their primes.

Fedor would have to leave USA and USADA to go to Filipovic

USADA is only with the UFC.

Juiced to the gills CC murks fedor of today. Fedor pretty much lost to maldonado for christs sake.

Back