Its time to come full circle CC vs Fedor 2

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
These 2 legends need to end their careers on this fight. It has to happen. Fedor vs cro cop 2 in a ring in the saitama super arena.

Cro Cop would be the favorite at this stage in their careers. He's now bigger, stronger, and Mirko's clinch game is way better compared to pride days. Can't really see how Fedor could win unless he catches him.

At this point Mirko wins and I love both guys, so if it had to happen that would be hard to watch...

Fedor being beat up by Maldanada while Mirko finishes King Mo, Baruto and Alaiakbari...And I'm a big fedor fan but at this point it would be a mismatch.

Fedor being beat up by Maldanada while Mirko finishes King Mo, Baruto and Alaiakbari...And I'm a big fedor fan but at this point it would be a mismatch.

Im confident that fedor can still beat cro cop. Especially in a ring.

Bellator just saw one of their top fighters get knocked out in a Rizin ring. I'm not too sure they are going to be too into loaning their fighters now. On the other hand, if they lose Bellator than WSOF may choose to partner up though.

Cro Cop would be the favorite at this stage in their careers. He's now bigger, stronger, and Mirko's clinch game is way better compared to pride days. Can't really see how Fedor could win unless he catches him.

Fedor is still a better puncher and finisher than anyone cro cop fought in this tournament.

Im confident that fedor can still beat cro cop. Especially in a ring.

It would be extremely exciting for sure and would have to be in rizin...But I don't see Fedor agreeing to it, but I do see Mirko up for it.

Bellator just saw one of their top fighters get knocked out in a Rizin ring. I'm not too sure they are going to be too into loaning their fighters now. On the other hand, if they lose Bellator than WSOF may choose to partner up though.

Do we know for sure if bellator has multiple fight exclusive contract with fedor?

Do we know for sure if bellator has multiple fight exclusive contract with fedor?

It's pretty clear that Coker and Bellator want him to fight for their show at the moment. However, he gets knocked out by Mitrione then Viacom's going to look for a way out of that bad contract so they don't get caught paying his full salary. They do want Fedor to win though so they get on PPV. Co promotion never seems to last in MMA because it makes one side look bad.

No way in hell does Coker let this one fly out the window. This is the big fight Bellator needs to make to get some eyes on them. But before all that a couple of things need to happen. Fedor needs to beat Mitrione and Mirko has to undergo knee surgery and still want to fight afer that. First thing is the big question mark. What Fedor will we be seeing in 2017? The one that almost got knocked out by Maldonado? Or the one that destroyed Sylvia and Arlovski? Mirko on the other hand, you can bet money that he will want to stick his head on the market again and see what's up. Even with the bad knees and proving once again that you don't want to fuck with him- even in his old age. The Fedor rematch is something that kept escaping him for years and that's the one that got away.

Fuck that it's like being asked which of my two children I'd like to get rid of, only harder!

I think we will see that fight in 2017. And like almost everybody says, at this stage of their careers, I think Mirko beats the GOAT, by KO. Love both fighters, it would be sad to see one of them lose, but hey, first one was the biggest fight ever in MMA, so why not do it one more time?.

Back