It's time: Saucy vs Anderson Silva.

wow reading all these posts, have you lot forgotten who Anderson Silva is and what he can do?

He smashes CB and Moose, deal with it

wow reading all these posts, have you lot forgotten who Anderson Silva is and what he can do?

pretty much what I was thinking. You know shit is all fucked up when people actually hint at CB defeating Silva. LMAO

how is that a great comeback fight for anderson? it's not exactly a tune up fight to get back in the game. Give anderson pillowfist and mousasi rockhold.

Maybe I worded it wrong. What I meant is that Anderson has to fight a top 10 fighter in his return. Gegard is one of the few top 10 guys that would happily oblige Silva with a stand up fight.

Would be a very interesting fight. That would be the best striker Anderson ever faced.

It's the worst time for this fight IMO. There's 0 doubt Anderson would own him in their primes. Now Mousasi has a chance because Anderson's way too old and coming off a gnarly injury.

I think it's a shitty matchup but I also think Anderson shouldn't come back so I guess I don't always get my way. It'd be like matching me and Ali in a boxing match. Sure, I'd never touch him in his prime. But now? Shit might be competitive! Make it happen, Dana! Laaaame

We havent forgotten who Anderson is. We just know who Moose is as well and have seen more than 2 of his fights unlike you.

Bad matchup for Silva. His best chance is a fluke KO :icon_chee

i'd rather see the ufc throw a briefcase of money at moose and have him fight vitor at 175

We havent forgotten who Anderson is. We just know who Moose is as well and have seen more than 2 of his fights unlike you.

I've seen his fights, he's very good and has a great record but don't act like he'd just walk thru Anderson Silva..it's ok to be a Moose fan but don't be delusional fan boy.

Maybe I worded it wrong. What I meant is that Anderson has to fight a top 10 fighter in his return. Gegard is one of the few top 10 guys that would happily oblige Silva with a stand up fight.

Actually Mousasi would probably try to mix in takedowns as well as he always does, at least when his opponent has some striking skills as well.

Back