It's time for the UFC to sign Ivan Burchinger

JagWar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This man.

Record of 30-4. Has gone 9-0 since losing to McGregor. Currently the M1 FW champion.

Time to bring him over and make him Steward of the FW division while Conor is away dethroning and conquering.

dvk9lh.jpg

And in what way is a guy who Conor starched a draw?

And in what way is a guy who Conor starched a draw?
Because of that very fact.

Plus, I'm not saying bring him in because he is a draw. I'm saying bring him in because he is an elite UFC caliber fighter.

He's not that horrible as some want to make him, could have some wins in UFC.

He lasted longer than Aldo at least.

Literally anyone can be in the UFC now after they Signed CM Punk. If hes UFC caliber, then so am I.

He is a legit FW who would probably do some damage at either 145 or 155.

Because of that very fact.

Plus, I'm not saying bring him in because he is a draw. I'm saying bring him in because he is an elite UFC caliber fighter.

Credibility lost.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

The only reason you know about this guy is because of your fangirlism for Connie. The guy is fighting nobodies out in the middle of Kazakhstan or wherever.

Lol I needed a good laugh today

Credibility lost.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

The only reason you know about this guy is because of your fangirlism for Connie. The guy is fighting nobodies out in the middle of Kazakhstan or wherever.

Lol I needed a good laugh today
Record of 30-4.

You would think someone with a Fedor av would appreciate the beating of bums. He is UFC caliber whether you like it or not. There are a lot of guys he could beat in the FW division.

Record of 30-4.

You would think someone with a Fedor av would appreciate the beating of bums. He is UFC caliber whether you like it or not. There are a lot of guys he could beat in the FW division.

Nog x3, Crocop, Arlovski, Timmy, Arona, Coleman x2, Herring, Fujita, Lindland, Randleman, etc

> Discredits Fedor, but calls Ivan Buchinger "Elite"

Welcome to Sherdog 2016 ladies and Gents:confused:

He choked out Steven Ray, who is 3-0 in the UFC. I don't think this guy is a scrub, he may not be a top 15 dude but he won't be the worst guy on the roster

Back