It's time for change

Instead of listening to analysis in between fights they should feed cut fighters to lions

Sport is constantly evolving to promote itself and isn't it time the UFC developed to catch new fans and make the sport more exciting?

I've come up with a few suggestions that could be implemented that could make the UFC develop!

Option 1: Create a new style of match (Escape the Cage). We create a new style where fighters not only can KO / win by points but also escape the cage to win the match, we should increase the cage height to 24 feet and this will appeal to free runners and rock climbers who may want to get involved in the sport so they can win without needing to brutalise opponents.

Option 2: Make the ring rotate and spin. Fighters can use buttons stationed at the side of the ring which make it rotate whichever direction they choose and which speed they want it to move! This a fine idea and will appeal to thrill seekers and if you can make your opponent physically sick then you win, this will appeal to thrill seekers who love roller coasters and fairground rides.

Any other ideas?

You're ideas are dumb --- however I would like to see a tag team match. Woodley & Condit vs. Lawler & Wonderbread

For women's bouts, if they lose a round, they have to take off an article of clothing

Sport is constantly evolving to promote itself and isn't it time the UFC developed to catch new fans and make the sport more exciting?

I've come up with a few suggestions that could be implemented that could make the UFC develop!

Option 1: Create a new style of match (Escape the Cage). We create a new style where fighters not only can KO / win by points but also escape the cage to win the match, we should increase the cage height to 24 feet and this will appeal to free runners and rock climbers who may want to get involved in the sport so they can win without needing to brutalise opponents.

Option 2: Make the ring rotate and spin. Fighters can use buttons stationed at the side of the ring which make it rotate whichever direction they choose and which speed they want it to move! This a fine idea and will appeal to thrill seekers and if you can make your opponent physically sick then you win, this will appeal to thrill seekers who love roller coasters and fairground rides.

Any other ideas?

14270259.jpg

As a fan I come from a pro wrestling background and since watching UFC I have wondered why they don't have a tag division.

I know that certain fighters all train as part of the same team. Would it not be possible to have matches were one fighters on the outside and can be brought in to the match if his partner makes a tag to him? Or if that's not possible a fighter and there partner could fight in alternating rounds? 5 round matches each time and the fifth and final round the fighters decide between themselves who will participate.

I think it would be a pretty cool concept, worth trying at least. I know a lot of people will say its a silly pro wrestling thing but if you look beyond that and properly think about it, I think it would work. The UFC seems to be over saturated with fighters at the moment anyway so a tag team championship in each weight division would give some of the lesser fighters a much bigger purpose. Being a tag team champion could act as a great stepping stone on to individual glory and it would also lead to some interesting battles if two partners ever faced each other.

Thoughts?

Create a new style of match (Escape the Cage)
{<doc}

John+Cena+won+a+Triple+Threat+Steel+Cage+Match+%2528New+WWE+Champion%2529+-+1-5-2011+-+4.JPG

It would be fun if goldie had to pop an adderall for every submission and two adderalls per ko.

Any other ideas?

Yes, don't start anymore threads.

No, you are typing that because you are trying to desperately stay in a debate that you already lost.

I feel your opinion is irrelevant. There isn't a debate to be had with people who don't know the meaning of the word. You have just taken your opinion and consider it gospel. You talk trash.

I feel your opinion is irrelevant. There isn't a debate to be had with people who don't know the meaning of the word. You have just taken your opinion and consider it gospel. You talk trash.

You are a white belt that has nothing to say. You are out of your league.

Back