It's time for change

Big Fat Ross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sport is constantly evolving to promote itself and isn't it time the UFC developed to catch new fans and make the sport more exciting?

I've come up with a few suggestions that could be implemented that could make the UFC develop!

Option 1: Create a new style of match (Escape the Cage). We create a new style where fighters not only can KO / win by points but also escape the cage to win the match, we should increase the cage height to 24 feet and this will appeal to free runners and rock climbers who may want to get involved in the sport so they can win without needing to brutalise opponents.

Option 2: Make the ring rotate and spin. Fighters can use buttons stationed at the side of the ring which make it rotate whichever direction they choose and which speed they want it to move! This a fine idea and will appeal to thrill seekers and if you can make your opponent physically sick then you win, this will appeal to thrill seekers who love roller coasters and fairground rides.

Any other ideas?

This is an interesting discussion, I don't quite agree with either of your suggestions but I do think the UFC could become more popular with certain "gimmick" matches.

I think the traditional rules should be left as they are and that spinning octagons would interfere with the integrity of the sport. However, gimmick matches like "hair vs hair matches" and "kiss my ass" matches would add a lot to otherwise fairly meaningless lower card matches.

I suggest you start watching American Gladiators. That shit would be more of a gimmick than pro wrestling. No thanks.

- grab the fence to break submissions or takedowns.

- have a live thought bubble thing for internet comments.

- allow fighters to incorporate pets in their ring walks (such as a parrot or mule).

- Do like on Xusha... when she used to kiss a kid at the end of every episode, but make it Conner and a Sherdog poster.

yea, with all the talk about replacing goldie and rogan how about we switch it up with a female announcer/color commentator?
girl fighting is often more fun to watch so have a gal cageside.
Carano anyone?
623697_biting-lip-gina-carano.gif

girl is still smoking hot and can speak decently.
listening Dana?

Sport is constantly evolving to promote itself and isn't it time the UFC developed to catch new fans and make the sport more exciting?

I've come up with a few suggestions that could be implemented that could make the UFC develop!

Option 1: Create a new style of match (Escape the Cage). We create a new style where fighters not only can KO / win by points but also escape the cage to win the match, we should increase the cage height to 24 feet and this will appeal to free runners and rock climbers who may want to get involved in the sport so they can win without needing to brutalise opponents.

Option 2: Make the ring rotate and spin. Fighters can use buttons stationed at the side of the ring which make it rotate whichever direction they choose and which speed they want it to move! This a fine idea and will appeal to thrill seekers and if you can make your opponent physically sick then you win, this will appeal to thrill seekers who love roller coasters and fairground rides.

Any other ideas?
MMA is a sport, not WWE

I wouldn't mind seeing a few tournaments or an occasional grand prix.

- grab the fence to break submissions or takedowns.

- have a live thought bubble thing for internet comments.

- allow fighters to incorporate pets in their ring walks (such as a parrot or mule).

- Do like on Xusha... when she used to kiss a kid at the end of every episode, but make it Conner and a Sherdog poster.

Some interesting ideas that could be incorporated. Why not make a pit like on Robot Wars and if you throw your opponent in there then you win.

Any other ideas?[/QUOTE]

Yes, come up with a better user name for your troll account. Enjoy the wasteland, Big guy.

<{1-12}>

Another new sherdogger looking to get likes, the game seems to be full of dem.

Take away the cage altogether and just have a huge space with a boundary line

I have an idea.

Lay off the fucking sugar and quit being a spoiled brat. Enjoy what we have because it's fucking awesome.

Better judges and better refereeing is all we need. That's it.

I have an idea.

Lay off the fucking sugar and quit being a spoiled brat. Enjoy what we have because it's fucking awesome.

Better judges and better refereeing is all we need. That's it.

That's a naive approach sir. Development is part of life and if we can better the sport then we should do so! The more fans we get the better.

yea, with all the talk about replacing goldie and rogan how about we switch it up with a female announcer/color commentator?
girl fighting is often more fun to watch so have a gal cageside.
Carano anyone?
623697_biting-lip-gina-carano.gif

girl is still smoking hot and can speak decently.
listening Dana?
Why post that gif.
Ahh well I'll just have to go crack another off.

Any other ideas?

Yes. Come up with a better user name for your troll account. Enjoy the wasteland, Big guy.

<{1-12}> .

Any other ideas?
OK, I laughed.

Now, who of you guys is this?

That's a naive approach sir. Development is part of life and if we can better the sport then we should do so! The more fans we get the better.

Nah you just want to change things for the sake of change. You want to have your stamp on something. You can't stay in one place. You have ADHD and you spoiled. It's all good there are many like you.

But luckily there are smart people like me to stop those crazy thoughts and put things into intelligent perspective.

Nah you just want to change things for the sake of change. You want to have your stamp on something. You can't stay in one place. You have ADHD and you spoiled. It's all good there are many like you.

But luckily there are smart people like me to stop those crazy thoughts and put things into intelligent perspective.

I think you're trolling.

Group free for alls. Large arena with occasional wildlife added. Lets bring back the glory days of Rome. Really though fuck off.

Back