Its time for an OG forum.

From my perspective, a lot of users with very recent join dates are usually guys that are tools here that got dubs and were banned.

That idiot, Dozer has been back here I don't know how many times pretending to be someone else.

I've been a member here 16 years without getting a single yellow card and I'm not the most polite member on the planet.

not all white belts are created equally.

I kinda did what you're talking about, poked an old OT mod named Matt and ended up banned, stayed gone a while, then lurked a while just reading threads. I don't have energy to troll or other dumb shit.

For timeline, I was OT'ing when the Turkish Cat Mafia stuff went down, guys like Sketch, TruthBeTold, ShoNuff, TetelLoLChin, fuck there were a lot of others running around in there.

Couldn't even multi quote back then. Damn I'm old.

not all white belts are created equally.

I kinda did what you're talking about, poked an old OT mod named Matt and ended up banned, stayed gone a while, then lurked a while just reading threads. I don't have energy to troll or other dumb shit.

For timeline, I was OT'ing when the Turkish Cat Mafia stuff went down, guys like Sketch, TruthBeTold, ShoNuff, TetelLoLChin, fuck there were a lot of others running around in there.

Couldn't even multi quote back then. Damn I'm old.
I "liked" this post, because I recently made an obscure TCM reference in the gheyberry and ended up trying to Google it for reference.

{<redford}

Back