Its time for an OG forum.

I'm down, but only for selfish reasons like I enjoy special treatment.

On the other hand, I do enjoy that feeling of superiority when speaking to the McGregor Era fans (and the Lesnar Era fans [and the TUF noobs]).

Could we have a forum that just excludes everyone who joined before June of 03?
It would be a good place for you old timers to sit and talk about the weather

You've only been into MMA since 2009? Lol go away n00b.
Haha read it again.
I watched Nogueira vs Fedor live in 2003.
Recently told Nog about that when he came to my restaurant.
Well, I told him about how we would stay up all night, as PRIDE was 12h ahead of us...

No whitebelts. No new accounts.
Say 2015 and older accounts for now.
6 or more years old makes a positive difference.
Rid of disrespectful scumbag newbie trolls who add nothing to the old, knowledgeable, true fans' conversations.
Moderation will be much less necessary, while quality of information will surely grow.
Do it.

I can moderate it myself for a reasonable amount. I have been meaning to apply for a side sherjob for a bit now, since sherdogs translations for portuguese, as most mma media, are almost always low level.
I will, however, be very professional. Which sometimes could mean merciless.
Have a good evening.

2015 isn’t old enough. 2012 or before has to be the cut off.

Haha read it again.
I watched Nogueira vs Fedor live in 2003.
Recently told Nog about that when he came to my restaurant.
Well, I told him about how we would stay up all night, as PRIDE was 12h ahead of us...
You blow him off too?

What if you've been lurking on sherdog for over 10 years, but finally just signed up???.............asking for a friend

Just make a forum where Jeff Sherwood and Drunken Meat Fist ramble at each other endlessly and no-one else can post.

Or are they the same person

What if you've been lurking on sherdog for over 10 years, but finally just signed up???.............asking for a friend
I lurked since 08 , when I got a PC . I only signed up because someone posted a titty pic that Sherdog wouldn't let me see unless I signed up .

A wise proposal. Despite actively training in and being a fan of MMA for the last 20 years.... I admit (with a bit of shame) that I am not fit to be amongst the illustrious heroes that would allowed into the OG forum. These last couple months I have spent here have toughened me mentally and physically more than any sparring session possibly could. Some day I hope I can join you all and become a true Sherdog veteran, with all the rights and privileges that entails.

...I can moderate it myself for a reasonable amount. I have been meaning to apply for a side sherjob for a bit now...

Everyone knows Sherdog has a strict 9 to 1 hiring policy. 9 Platinum Members must be hired to fill openings before 1 basic Sherdogger can even be considered

serious posters only

224523.jpg
giphy.gif

Back