Its time for an OG forum.

Out with the old, In with the new!

We're not here to obey, We're here to take over!

SpectacularBothBarbet-size_restricted.gif

No whitebelts. No new accounts.
Say 2015 and older accounts for now.
6 or more years old makes a positive difference.
Rid of disrespectful scumbag newbie trolls who add nothing to the old, knowledgeable, true fans' conversations.
Moderation will be much less necessary, while quality of information will surely grow.
Do it.

I can moderate it myself for a reasonable amount. I have been meaning to apply for a side sherjob for a bit now, since sherdogs translations for portuguese, as most mma media, are almost always low level.
I will, however, be very professional. Which sometimes could mean merciless.
Have a good evening.
If all the oldies go to their own forum , the newbies wont have anyone to learn from . They need to be tempered by the more knowledgeable posters , as the older posters were before them .
Besides , its not like the oldsters dont shitpost and troll .

I'm down, but only for selfish reasons like I enjoy special treatment.

On the other hand, I do enjoy that feeling of superiority when speaking to the McGregor Era fans (and the Lesnar Era fans [and the TUF noobs]).

Could we have a forum that just excludes everyone who joined before June of 03?

Go for it but more than likely, you'll end up back in the Heavies within the first 15 minutes when you find out that your sub forum is dead and that no one will post. This place already has too many subforums. Try out the OT, it seems to be where the older posters go to.

No whitebelts. No new accounts.
Say 2015 and older accounts for now.
6 or more years old makes a positive difference.
Rid of disrespectful scumbag newbie trolls who add nothing to the old, knowledgeable, true fans' conversations.
Moderation will be much less necessary, while quality of information will surely grow.
Do it.

I can moderate it myself for a reasonable amount. I have been meaning to apply for a side sherjob for a bit now, since sherdogs translations for portuguese, as most mma media, are almost always low level.
I will, however, be very professional. Which sometimes could mean merciless.
Have a good evening.
You've only been into MMA since 2009? Lol go away n00b.

Did you just make a sherdog thread in the hope of getting a job?

its-a-bold-strategy-cotton-lets-see-if-it-pays-off-for-him.jpg
I like this hole and am willing to help it for little money. It has helped me a great deal way before and although Ive always been grateful, as previously posted (on the mayberry) and I know I could give some back. Since Im a busy man and will need to step away from another work to make good work anywhere else, I demanded a fee. And since its for a pleasure of mine, MMA, I made sure to specify a small fee.

Go for it but more than likely, you'll end up back in the Heavies within the first 15 minutes when you find out that your sub forum is dead and that no one will post. This place already has too many subforums. Try out the OT, it seems to be where the older posters go to.

Try the Mayberry.

my join date may be 2019, but when i first discovered Sherdog many years ago as a wee lad, it was required that i pay to post here, and i wasn't old enough for a job, and my parents weren't gonna pay for this shit, so give me a pass thanks.

Back