Its the first time i am rooting for Woodley

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and i think it will be the last time... dont like woodley but i dislike Till even more... i think he is overrated as shit and a scumbag for fighting in a weightclass he doesnt belong to and is even proud of that... i hate his accent too.. his fighting style isnt interesting in the least bit...

anyways, here is hoping Woodley floors this fool

Last edited:
will you be mad at woodley if he gets ko'd by an overweight till?

I agree.

I want to see Till's weight cut issues be *badly* exposed with a horrible performance..ideally with Woodley completely exhausting him either in the clinch or by taking him down and dominating him.

if the fight goes that way, it will be yet another high-profile indictment of the b.s. weight cutting practices that plague the sport...and hopefully further motivate everyone involved, from the fighters to the UFC to the commissions, to do more about getting rid of it.

tenor.gif

Hope Woodley messes this fool up.

if Twood just shoots and lays on him for most of the round it will be anther boring WW defense, I cant route for this

He says and does dumb shit all the time too from eating his boogers to posting footage of him beating up guys in training, bragging about his weight advantage, saying he doesn't care about his daughters. Woodley just gets on my nerves with his constant trying to be the victim and boring fights but I don't think he's a bad person. I can't say the same for till, so I'm actually in the same boat on this one.

I was backing Woodley and still kind of hope he blows Till out of the water. That said his fights have left lots to be desired of recent and he is coming of a layoff and surgery. So I've thrown my lot in the Till as it is and hope he sleeps Tyon.

Shake hat Division up for us boi!

Why the need to root for someone?

I usually root against tyrone woodley, i rotted for him against lawler though because i think lawler was gifted the decision against condit.

Woodley is not a perfect guy but he is a family man and well spoken and well mannered and like it or not a household name and always made weight.

Till is bassicly the opposite of all those things and comes of as a whiny punk; buy he is young so he will hopefully mature.

I am afraid till's size is just to much and favor him to beay tyron; also till is pretty damn good, but i hope tyrone takes the opportunity to show the heart of a champion and puts a beating on till. Im sure he would finally be accepted as a feal champion if he beats till.

Woodley has gotten a tremendous amount of hate for the same reason that Nike is currently getting slammed on Fox & Brietbart.

America is undeniably fundamentally racist and it loathes a black man who speaks his mind about systemic racism.

Woodley has gotten a tremendous amount of hate for the same reason that Nike is currently getting slammed on Fox & Brietbart.

America is undeniably fundamentally racist and it loathes a black man who speaks his mind about systemic racism.

<{monica}>

Back