It's stuff like this that kills presidential campaigns

Is this officially democratic circle jerk week in the WR? Congrats in your polls and such guys but being hyperbolic and mean spirited doesnt look good on anyone.

What rock did you crawl out from under? Conservatives are donning life jackets, and jumping from the sinking ship. Republicans, democrats, and independents alike are admonishing this idiot.

Politico: Gaps in Melania Trump's immigration story raise questions

It's almost incomprehensible, almost unfathomable to me that someone could be this stupid. Donald is such a narcissist it probably didn't even occur to him the depth of his hypocrisy, because he so instinctually believes that this is just natural, that the rules don't really apply to guys like him, such that he didn't even contemplate that this could be the something that would unravel every knot in his twisted tongue, nor that it would lie unturned in spite of the scrutiny of a presidential campaign; that not even guys like him could escape the mob's outrage for it.

If Trump isn't telling the truth about being in accordance with the law, and quite clearly that doesn't appear the case, then this lie is the fork in him. Even if Melanie is, in spite of the glaring inconsistencies, it's one more example of how he only pretends to care about the common man.
Nobody will care.
Hell, I hate Trump and I don't care.

Meh,

No one will even care about this in two weeks.

Notice how much more hysterical and desperate liberals get each time they say: "This is it! Trumps campaign HAS TO be over this time!!1!!"

What rock did you crawl out from under? Conservatives are donning life jackets, and jumping from the sinking ship. Republicans, democrats, and independents alike are admonishing this idiot.

I mention how you guys are being mean spirited and hyperbolic..and you respond with a mean spirited and hyperbolic statement..:eek:

I mention how you guys are being mean spirited and hyperbolic..and you respond with a mean spirited and hyperbolic statement..:eek:

Defending Trump against the mean spirited and hyperbole. Is that really the position that you want to take?

Who are "you guys"?

Just a few more anti-Trump threads and he's as good as done! Keep it up, bros!

I personally have no problem with somebody hustling their way into citizenship like Melania did, but it's fucking hilarious that Trump's wife is a shady immigrant. The hypocrisy is delicious.

I personally have no problem with somebody hustling their way into citizenship like Melania did, but it's fucking hilarious that Trump's wife is a shady immigrant. The hypocrisy is delicious.
This sums it up for me: not worth caring about, except for the lulz.
But that sums up Trump for me as well

I heard that the problem was that she was here on a tourist visa and ended up working. Technically that would violate immigration law but they let her become a US citizen.

It isn't like she snuck into the coutry illegally

Defending Trump against the mean spirited and hyperbole. Is that really the position that you want to take?

Who are "you guys"?

Im not defending trumlp, im calling a spade a spade. I could list but madmick and jacksavage are good examples. Mostly everyone of u that swear this is on the bag and are gloating.

I would think liberals would love this, considering they're all bout that action.

Awww a thin-skinned crybaby pussy just like your emperor/savior Trump?

Are we allowed to call poeple names in the WR? im genuinely curious? Also i imagines John Jones when i read this so thank u, gave me the lulz.

Are we allowed to call poeple names in the WR? im genuinely curious? Also i imagines John Jones when i read this so thank u, gave me the lulz.

The answer is no.

The goal of this forum is to have intellectual conversations, but there aren't very many intellectuals so it kind of teeters between civilized and name calling battles depending on the moon phase.

It's almost incomprehensible, almost unfathomable to me that someone could be this stupid. Donald is such a narcissist it probably didn't even occur to him the depth of his hypocrisy, because he so instinctually believes that this is just natural, that the rules don't really apply to guys like him, such that he didn't even contemplate that this could be the something that would unravel every knot in his twisted tongue, nor that it would lie unturned in spite of the scrutiny of a presidential campaign; that not even guys like him could escape the mob's outrage for it.

If Trump isn't telling the truth about being in accordance with the law, and quite clearly that doesn't appear the case, then this lie is the fork in him. Even if Melanie is, in spite of the glaring inconsistencies, it's one more example of how he only pretends to care about the common man.

this is all under the assumption she is under a b1/b2 visa. She very well could have been under the H1B visa like that they mentioned in the article or she may have even qualified for an O1 visa.

Pretty far reaching there doing there. With Trumps connections and money i see no reason why he'd purposely skate around immigration laws. Immigration is probably one of the more complex laws as there are a lot of exemptions and loop holes as well.

Also as a model it would make sense that she would have to leave and come back cause they are usually only allowed the allotted time for such an event. For instance say she is working with a modeling agency for x amount of months. They would give her the duration of status for those months or the maximum alotted time which is 3 years I think for the h1b..when that gig is up she would have to leave. And as as a super model I'm sure she worked for multiple agencies which would explain why she would have to leave once the gig was up and reapply stating she was working with "x employer". All speculative of course cause who knows but this i wouldn't think is uncommon for someone of her status.

Last edited:
I didn't call you a name, I asked him a question. I called Trump a name.

*Jon Jones. <mma1>

Last edited:
Meh,

No one will even care about this in two weeks.

Notice how much more hysterical and desperate liberals get each time they say: "This is it! Trumps campaign HAS TO be over this time!!1!!"

It was republicans saying his campaign was over during the primary.

Liberals are enjoying this. The conservative candidate os a dumpster fire. He isnt going to quit. He is going to lose a historic landslide.

I don't think so. If Hillary can survive all the stuff she's been through in just the last two months with her supporters not thinking she even did anything wrong, Trump supporters certianly aren't going to turn on Trump because of some discrepancy in immigration law that they don't even really understand. This election cycle is embarrassing. Actually every election cycle for most of my life has been, this one is just far more so than most.

I don't see the big deal. Rich man finds way to marry hot Russian. May have used loopholes to get her in. Oh well.

It's called being a boss.

It's funny how the "dey terk er jerbs" crowd supports a guy who literally shipped "er jerbs" overseas and to Mexico. Ya know, the country that sends its rapists.

Doesn't matter.

He gets on the mic and fucking sticks it to the SJWs, queers and liberals. He's publicly bigoted in a time when it's socially unacceptable to do so. Therefore, he makes his supporters feel good.

He makes them feel good = he has their vote. Really simple.

Back