It's really depressing to see guy like woodley becoming a champion ..

if woodley was white i wonder if he would get as much hate as he does on this msg board

if woodley was white i wonder if he would get as much hate as he does on this msg board

yNoN8nW.gif

I think the complaint is more
1. Not fighting teammate because it wasn't good for his brand and,
2. Not even five minutes after winning he calls outs Nick Diaz who hasn't won or even fought in a while.

But like others have said its his night and congratulations on getting the KO tonight.

View attachment 124977

I miss this glorious days :(
I hear you ts that's exactly how I feel about bisping! I hate that I live in a world where bisping has a fucking UFC belt! Short as it may be, that's fucking ridiculous!

At least chael will never be champ. And McTapper got raped by Nate. And ronda is so shook she will never be back. Take comfort in that.

#GUERNICAbless

Because he's black?
Because he ducked hector, sat out like a spoilt child, has openly admitted to wanting the easiest fights, and isn't above lay and pray, looks juicy as fuck.... but yeah, it's because he's black.

Because he ducked hector, sat out like a spoilt child, has openly admitted to wanting the easiest fights, and isn't above lay and pray, looks juicy as fuck.... but yeah, it's because he's black.

So basically Conor except for the juicing?

Yeah I think color plays a big role.

I am almost sick of watching MMA.

Not there yet.... but it's getting close.

No dominant champs, no ninjas, no more magic left.

All the people I loved and hated are old now. I don't feel shit for these new fighters.

I got a case of the MMA blues as well.

Probably more. Get over yourself. This idea that if you criticize a black athlete/politician/actor/etc. you're secretly a "waciss" is beyond ridiculous.

You can't expect to always have a super dominant champ in every division.
Besides, Woodley answered almost all the criticisms with this fight, except maybe his tendency to slow down in the later rounds.
I do feel bad for Condit though, he probably deserved the belt and the rematch.

iv been on this msg board for over 10 years,

and iv seen a ton of racist shit said
Probably more. Get over yourself. This idea that if you criticize a black athlete/politician/actor/etc. you're secretly a "waciss" is beyond ridiculous.
i been in sherdog over 10 years

Iv seen a lot of racist shit that has been said on here.

I remember even in andersons early days in the ufc, when he was just out to kill he got a ton of hate.

The Evans hate to me was some of the worst Iv seen. Evans was a humble as could be, and still got shitted on.

One glance at Woodley's wife made me realize why this guy is so hated

Back