It's really depressing to see guy like woodley becoming a champion ..

Don't worry, you'll only have to see it for a few months.

What was depressing was Lawler still holding the belt after Condit took three rounds off him. Congrats to Woodley. He earned it.

38384392.jpg

7c2.jpg

His is the 'America Dream.' Work hard, achieve your goals. That is what Woodley just did. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?!

What's wrong with Tyron? He's never really bothered me. I just hope he fights whoever they put in front of him.

Nothing wrong with him, but having seen him look helpless against a guy like Rory MacDonald and him being 34, it's just hard to feel that he is really the best fighter in the division. And we've got so many divisions now were the champ looks weak, hasn't defended the belt or plainly isn't the best fighter (Woodley, Bisping, Miocic, Nunes, McGregor even DC if Jones wasn't a basketcase). It's almost like it's completely random who holds the belt atm. It's nice to have one or two dominant champions in there to show people what a truly great fighter is.

serveimage

Let's see if Tyron can escape the wrath of USADA first.

Nothing wrong with him, but having seen him look helpless against a guy like Rory MacDonald and him being 34, it's just hard to feel that he is really the best fighter in the division. And we've got so many divisions now were the champ looks weak, hasn't defended the belt or plainly isn't the best fighter (Woodley, Bisping, Miocic, Nunes, McGregor even DC if Jones wasn't a basketcase). It's almost like it's completely random who holds the belt atm. It's nice to have one or two dominant champions in there to show people what a truly great fighter is.
I understand. I loved having Robbie as champ because I've been a fan so long.

So making it the distance and fighting through a broken foot against Gastelum wasn't impressive to you? His KO against Josh wasn't impressive? You even a fan of the sport bro?

Im trying dude .. but I'm keep thinking of him Getting KO'd by nate marquardt and rory toying with him ... :(

He just KTFO the guy who survived slugfests with Condit & MacDonald, and avoided getting kod by champion Hendricks.

Woodley deserves respect on it.

Tyron's "I Don't gotta work"

attitude and game plan paid off in dividends.

Whelp now we gotta just wait for Wonderboy to take the belt, Woodley is just keeping it warm for Wonderboy at this point.

I saw the last year of fights. Did USADA'em?

Back