It's puzzling why Ronda is still ducking superfight with Cyborg

Ronda is physically stronger than anyone at 135 and has a superior skill-set. It should be no problem for her to fight someone with a couple kilos more.

She is ducking someone that demanded to be released when asked to take a drug test. Kind of hard to fight someone demanding to be released

Ronda is ducking Cyborg just like RDA is ducking Askren (If Askren had been previously popped for steroids and was also in the UFC at one time, but asked to be released to go fight somewhere that RDA doesn't fight).

Who's ducking who blah blah blah. I hope Ronda realizes her legacy is at stake though.

Cyborg is a cheater, why should Ronda move up in weight for her?
because a roiding 145er may present a challenge these 135ers are clearly incapable of giving her.

Can't wait for Ronda vs Meisha 3. I wonder how that's gonna end.

let them fight at 140 catchweight. not for a division title. but for female GOAT status, which is more important.

This. GOAT status is more important. If Ronda retires before fighting Cyborg there will always be that "what if..."

Cyborg is ducking Ronda, she knows she stands no chance..

Who's ducking who blah blah blah. I hope Ronda realizes her legacy is at stake though.

How so?

Sherdog logic: Anderson's legacy is ruined, he is just a cheater...Ronda HAS to fight Cyborg otherwise her legacy is at stake.

She is doing fine without Cyborg. After Ronda runs through everyone else they will find a way to make the fight. Cyborg isn't going to make to the weight they want her at to fight Ronda though. Ronda will have to put on some weight for it.

Puzzling how? it's been obvious for years. The FW division is fucking non existent so the UFC isn't going to risk their premier WMMA fighter against someone who can't fight at BW. Cyborg can't/won't make the weight but still has no problem saying she wants it at 145 and using Rousey's hype to promote herself.

This is the answer. No one is ducking its just not a good idea for the UFC, and they cut the checks.

Ronda cashing big checks fighting jobbers, getting movie roles, building a brand. She doesn't need to get her face smashed up by Cyborg, she's doing just fine.

My dad called me tonight about the "Ronda" fight. He thought it was free on FS1. I had to tell him it was a PPV.

He knows only 2 fighters. Faber because we live in NorCal and Faber went to a high school near me, and because he bought me Aldo/Faber tix for my birthday and Ronda because?????????????????????????????????????? He called me and asked about Ronda... She trends.

There have been no new updates to Rousey ducking Cyborg/Cryborg ducking Rousey. I don't really see the point of a new thread, all the arguments on both sides have been made to death.

Since Cyroid asked to be dropped from the UFC - obviously not wanting to give up the clit enlarging properties of 'roids, never mind the KO power they provide for her - then who's ducking who?

WMMA is weak, Ronda is in the right spot at the right time. Live with it. No one cares about some drug fueled Brazilian chick who looks like something from the West Hollywood Halloween Parade.

How do you duck someone with zero wins in your division and organization? Ronda is right where she's always been. If cyroid wants to fight her the path is pretty obvious.

Back