It's puzzling why Ronda is still ducking superfight with Cyborg

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whhyyyyyy????

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Cyborg has to drop to 135. She's the one ducking.

Cyborg is a cheater, why should Ronda move up in weight for her?

I'd love to see Ronda knocked out but I don't fault her in this one. It's Cyborg that has to stop fucking around. I don't expect a champ to start moving weightclasses to do someone a favor.

There have been no new updates to Rousey ducking Cyborg/Cryborg ducking Rousey. I don't really see the point of a new thread, all the arguments on both sides have been made to death.

It's puzzling why Ronda is still ducking superfight with Cyborg

It is really lame. She brags about being able to beat Mayweather in boxing and Cain.

Then she asks for Bethe (who never beat anyone close to the Top 10 and barely beat Kedzie in a split decision.

Cyborg is her biggest challenge. That is the fight that needs to happen.

I guess if you can keep stomping people that don't belong in the cage with you in 30 seconds then why not?

Puzzling how? it's been obvious for years. The FW division is fucking non existent so the UFC isn't going to risk their premier WMMA fighter against someone who can't fight at BW. Cyborg can't/won't make the weight but still has no problem saying she wants it at 145 and using Rousey's hype to promote herself.

What part of Cyroid needing to make the cut or stfu and go away don't you understand exactly? It makes no sense from a business perspective to give the juiced up ugly nearly unmarketable hypetrain a shot if she can't make the cut to participate in the division. What value does Cyriod bring to UFC if she's a one-off with no division to compete in when that fight is done?

The onus is on Cyborg to drop if she wants to fight the champ. Until then, Rousey is gonna be rematching/smashing Tate for the next few years.

I can just see it now "UFC 274: Rousey v Tate 9: Is anyone still watching?"

let them fight at 140 catchweight. not for a division title. but for female GOAT status, which is more important.

It is amazing how many retards thing Ronda is ducking Cyborg. Ronda isn't the one who got signed to the UFC and then ASKED TO BE RELEASED! Cyborg was in the UFC through the Strikeforce merger. UFC said they would promote her as a UFC fighter and find her fights in other organizations until she could drop to 135 or they could figure out something to make the fight with Ronda. Yet Cyborg asks to be released and then goes to Invicta where all she does is talk about Ronda. And yet you idiots say Ronda is the one ducking...

Name another fighter that fought in a weight class the UFC didn't have, but was still signed and told fights would be obtained for them through other organizations until they could figure something out.

No one is ducking Cyborg.

Ronda's busy winning in an org that's worth a damn.

In all honesty, does anyone seriously think that UFC is going to let "Gina 2" get taken down like "Gina 1" did?

That's just not smart business. You don't want to make that mistake twice.

She will fight Mayweather and Cain any day of the week.

But Cyborg has to make that weight.....

Meisha said something about her mom, shes has to avenge her first.

Back