Media Its pretty crazy how fast Conor aged in the last 2 years

I always laugh at Sherdoggers who post these comparison pictures and the pictures used have a ton of variables that influence the outcome.

He may or may not have aged but you need to use pictures that are taken under the same circumstances for a proper (12) comparison.

Sherdoggers are the type of people to get fooled by “Lose 20kg in 10 weeks” scams where the comparison pictures are taken 1hr apart.

This is him after his fight with Floyd just a couple of years ago.

817175_v9_ba.jpg

And this is him now after Khabib.

81616665-835306543597103-894823592094924278-n.jpg

That loss must've really took its toll. I hope we see the old Conor today but i'm having my doubts.
He had kids. They killed me.

He has a really bad hairline.

And worrying about real rape accusations will age you.

You have millions and millions and millions, it pays to be sober.

This is a somewhat unfair comparison. The first picture is taken after a loss in a fight where he made more money than any MMA fighter will probably ever see in their lifetime, and did far better in that fight than any realist was predicting. He's smiling, his hair is freshly cut, his beard is freshly trimmed, and it's a well lit photo.

The second photo is after a fight in which he was virtually dominated from start to finish in a highly personal grudge match, losing his lightweight supremacy in the process. He has a very solemn expression on his face, his hair hasn't been cut in weeks at best, his beard is completely wild and unkempt, and it is a dark and poorly lit photo.

All that being said, the man has noticeably aged. This can be attributed to alcohol and substance abuse, which is obviously the case. The man was lit up like a Christmas tree for his public presser with Khabib for fucks sake. Not to mention the stress of all of his personal issues have had on him with the lawsuits and whatnot. Not making excuses for them of course, he brought them on himself.

Karma has it's way of following people around. I remember when a young, vibrant, and confident Conor told Aldo he looked like he had a stroke after his war with Mendes. Now Aldo looks younger than him. What goes around, comes around.

thats what happened when you go to jail

Current beard length and slicked back hair aren't helping.

It'll happen to you too.

You look the same... Look the same... Look the same... Then BAM

Suddenly you look old as shit.

Then you don't age again for another 10 years.

Drinking but it’s mainly his beard and long hair. All he needs is a shave, a haircut and a tan.

Back