It's over

Arianny would still look good if she just stayed natural. She destroyed herself.

Arianny-Celeste-Plastic-Surgery-Breast-Augmentation.jpg

arianny-celeste-mugshot1.jpg
When your job consists of standing around and looking hot, can you really be suprised this was going to happen? Fuck, Uncle Dana probably paid for half of this crap.

Can't the UFC legally bind her to stop making surgeries? Like, by contract?
I know it's too late already, but if she doesn't stop, eventually the government will capture her and put her in Area 51.

I've been off the Arriany bandwagon since those pictures of her pancake ass surfaced forever ago.

She would probably look better today if she had aged naturally. Hell, Brittany looked better before she had any work done period. Must be a mental illness that drives them to do this.

Did not recognize, and after reading I was sure it was from some arrest photo or she just hadn't fixed herself up.

They sure haven't figured that out. Dana Himself was talking about that German doctor who did that blood spinning + heat, and he adviced everybody not to do any plastic surgery, it was probably first season of Lookin' for a fight. It would be done in 2 years time, probably hard/impossible to predict.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I know it's there (obviously an advanced Norwaad 3 Vertex at this stage) but UFC has joined in on the cover-up by panning away from his crown in all sweaty embedded sessions. His breach will be exposed in the cage though - inshallah. Stay tuned, the day of whorl reckoning is coming.
Could be more advanced than we thought.

ehFlvtG.jpg

2n6LwRT.jpg

The new asian/hispanic girl i swear to god i thought... damn arianny looks different but she still bangin'...

Then i realized it was another girl lol

Yeah man looks like theyre deliberately phasing arriany out

Back