It's over for Bendo at LW now

DjHnd

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What happened Bendo? Didn't even attempt to take Cerrone down or push him against the cage where he excels, was there some pact or something. Never seen Bendo not attempt td's at all especially for a 3 rounder.

Anyways, its over for bendo at LW now, he would need to string alot of wins now just to sniff a title shot. He might move to WW now, but he'll get crushed there.

What are your thoughts on Bendo's future now?

need a new gameplan other then score points and run away

With his skill set and athleticism he could finish guys with a little aggression and killer instinct. Maybe he will reinvent himself.

It was already over for him, b/c he said so before the fight. He's going to WW from now on.

There is nothing wrong with not going to the ground with one of the most dangerous grapplers in the division lol
And cowboy is also good at dropping for subs. There's nothing wrong with bendo but it was the judges who were wrong

honestly, Dana has made it pretty clear that he doesn't like Bendo

wouldn't be surprised if Bendo gets cut or gets put in a fight against a top ranked opponent, and then gets cut if he loses

He's fine at LW. He's still a great fighter.

What happened Bendo? Didn't even attempt to take Cerrone down or push him against the cage where he excels, was there some pact or something. Never seen Bendo not attempt td's at all especially for a 3 rounder.

Anyways, its over for bendo at LW now, he would need to string alot of wins now just to sniff a title shot. He might move to WW now, but he'll get crushed there.

What are your thoughts on Bendo's future now?

why would he take him down when he was winning the striking? dunno how you think he's finished..... that decision was bullshit, the UFC should treat it like a win imo

He won, Cowboy knew it too...You could tell after the fight and during the interview

I don't agree with him being finished. As far as holding a belt at 155 though, that idea was over the second time he lost to Pettis. I don't see him ever beating Pettis.

UFC donald > WEC donald

cerrone is really fucking good right now

15 days

jesus

why would he take him down when he was winning the striking? dunno how you think he's finished..... that decision was bullshit, the UFC should treat it like a win imo

Exact ly. I thought an improved Cowboy would beat Bendo on the feet but Bendo beat him. Judges suck donkey balls

He is trained by someone who knows nothing about MMA... John Crotch... what do you expect...

bendo is on a 2 fight losing streak.

Means bet big on his next fight.

I think Bendo should move to 145. He was too small in there to wrestle down Cerrone even though I think Bendo won. He was taken down twice by a lesser wrestler simply due to size.

he was out striking cerrone for the better part of the fight so I can still him making a run at the title with 2 good wins

Back