It's official: SCIENCE says God is real

It can expand forever but it's still not infinite since it has a beginning. Maybe you need to look up the definitions of the words you use.

that's the assumption, but the Big Bang is still a theory based on other conceptual elements and other theories we have yet to conclusively prove. To clarify, imagine if something like redshift isn't the predictor of distance we assume it to be, if that's the case, if just one element of an EXTREMELY complicated set of data points we use to create such theories as the Big Bang is wrong, the whole kit and kaboodle is screwed.

The odds of them occurring simultaneously are one in 100 000 000 000 000 000. (17 noughts). That’s the same as a randomly tossed coin coming up heads 10 quintillion times in a row.

35d5c19443f59c4cd06014ec14edb01ba4140c21fee4b6e8828f122391731bda.jpg

Doesn't prove God but definitely adds credence to the notion that we were created.

There' is documented unarguable historical proof that Jesus existed. There is documented unarguable proof of demon possession in people. a captain in the Gary Police department basically said he saw a child walk backwards up a wall. Isaiah ch 47 essentially spelled out the coming Jewish messiah 500 years before he was born even referring to him being a Nazarene.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Does any one find it odd that (imo)a quiet,reserved, arguably meek,relatively small l(total population wise) group of people like the Jews have received more hate, and vitriol than any other group from antiquity to the current day? Why pray tell do you think that is?

there was recently found a T rex bone that had soft tissue and hemocyts inside the bone if t rex died 50 million years ago, recovering soft tissue would be an impossibility. a tribe in the Congo drew several pictures of what appears to be a sauropod dinosaur that lives/lived deep inside the swamps. when shown pictures of elephants and hippos they said that they were not the animal the tribe had been seeing for decades at the time of the first expedition to find "mokele mbembe" the natives had never seen television.

Marco polo wrote and described what sounds like a living dinosaur. many dissenters try to say what Marco polo saw was a crocodile. essentially historians take every thing Marco polo wrote as fact except his very detailed description of a living dinosaur.

Evolution and archeologist have never found a transitional fossil, but what they have found are fossils of fish and other deep sea creatures in mountain ranges all over the world which would be proof of the flood of Noah.

every primitive civilization on the planet has a flood "myth" concerning a man and his family escaping on a boat full of animals from a great deluge.

do you find it interesting that human civilization and the first cities in the middle east developed not too far from Mt Ararat, and what possibly was the general geographical location that the Garden of Eden would have been at or around?

I used all of those examples to set up my question which is.Is it more practical for lack of a better term, to listen to a "professor" tell you what happened on this planet 250 million years ago because he dug up a rock, examined said rock (looked at the thing), or spent some time looking through a telescope and then coming up with a bunch of "theories" aka as B.S.? Or believing actual humans that were around 2000 years ago that wrote about the deity and good deeds of Jesus Christ?

I dont need math to tell me God is real. I actually don't even need faith. I intrinsically know that there is a god because common sense tells me that all of "this" and by this I mean our natural world and the cosmos, could not have been a cosmic accident, or happenstance, that's just too much of a leap of faith to believe such. always in my humble opinion.

There' is documented unarguable historical proof that Jesus existed. There is documented unarguable proof of demon possession in people. a captain in the Gary Police department basically said he saw a child walk backwards up a wall. Isaiah ch 47 essentially spelled out the coming Jewish messiah 500 years before he was born even referring to him being a Nazarene.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Does any one find it odd that (imo)a quiet,reserved, arguably meek,relatively small l(total population wise) group of people like the Jews have received more hate, and vitriol than any other group from antiquity to the current day? Why pray tell do you think that is?

there was recently found a T rex bone that had soft tissue and hemocyts inside the bone if t rex died 50 million years ago, recovering soft tissue would be an impossibility. a tribe in the Congo drew several pictures of what appears to be a sauropod dinosaur that lives/lived deep inside the swamps. when shown pictures of elephants and hippos they said that they were not the animal the tribe had been seeing for decades at the time of the first expedition to find "mokele mbembe" the natives had never seen television.

Marco polo wrote and described what sounds like a living dinosaur. many dissenters try to say what Marco polo saw was a crocodile. essentially historians take every thing Marco polo wrote as fact except his very detailed description of a living dinosaur.

Evolution and archeologist have never found a transitional fossil, but what they have found are fossils of fish and other deep sea creatures in mountain ranges all over the world which would be proof of the flood of Noah.

every primitive civilization on the planet has a flood "myth" concerning a man and his family escaping on a boat full of animals from a great deluge.

do you find it interesting that human civilization and the first cities in the middle east developed not too far from Mt Ararat, and what possibly was the general geographical location that the Garden of Eden would have been at or around?

I used all of those examples to set up my question which is.Is it more practical for lack of a better term, to listen to a "professor" tell you what happened on this planet 250 million years ago because he dug up a rock, examined said rock (looked at the thing), or spent some time looking through a telescope and then coming up with a bunch of "theories" aka as B.S.? Or believing actual humans that were around 2000 years ago that wrote about the deity and good deeds of Jesus Christ?

I dont need math to tell me God is real. I actually don't even need faith. I intrinsically know that there is a god because common sense tells me that all of "this" and by this I mean our natural world and the cosmos, could not have been a cosmic accident, or happenstance, that's just too much of a leap of faith to believe such. always in my humble opinion.

Wow....it's like almost every cliche rolled into one shitty post. This guy is too far gone for reason.

Wow....people actually think this...

As usual...you offer nothing but empty sarcasm.

What more is there to do but point and laugh? We can type out how probabilities work time and time again and they still will hide behind their walls of retardation.

For those that don't know how probabilities work here we go. If you have something that only happens once in ten shots, you only need to run the test ten times to get the outcome you desire(on average). If you blow things up to the made up numbers religitards use you only need to find out how long it takes run the experiment enough times to get your desired outcome and to get the proper outcome here it should happen a few times a second.

Jake ...............just shut the hell up. You don't even know what a cliche is if you're saying my post is full of them.

Great post.

None of this is true, like any of it.

Start off with a persecution complex and then insist on making yourselves separate from everyone you live around and then force people of an opposing ideology to give up their ancestral lands so you can move in, then start killing them in some pretty heinous ways. That should do the trick.

When you guys try to science it's even funnier than when you try to math.

I heard all kinds of stuff that my imagination made scary while backpacking across the desert. As a rational human being though I don't let a scary sound automatically become a dinosaur.

Once again, it's kinda cute when you guys try to use your brains. It must be like a bed ridden man trying to stand on atrophied muscles during an earthquake.

Every fossil ever found is of a transitional species, you would know this if you had paid any attention in biology.

They also have monsters, dragons, vampires, and crap like that. The world is a scary place and people made up myths as cautionary tales to try to explain what they didn't understand.

That, and people had little knowledge of weather patterns and lived right on the waters edge at the base of mountains so flooding was bound to happen often.

Did you notice New York sprung up right where Spider man is supposed to swing from tall buildings?

If you even think that question could possible go to the side centered around a magic jewish zombie you're bonkers.

Of course you don't need math to tell you your magic sky wizard exists. That's what literature is for, like Harry Potter.

BTW- You are a walking talking cliche.

I am fine with believing in god.

What I can't stand and what science disproves is the absurd religions (which have no evidence and contradict themselves and are clearly man made inventions-- which any person with an open mind and a 9th grade education in history can realize)

Theism is largely absurd.

Current day religions like the Abrahamic religions are completely absurd!

Belief in god is NOT

None of this is true, like any of it.

Start off with a persecution complex and then insist on making yourselves separate from everyone you live around and then force people of an opposing ideology to give up their ancestral lands so you can move in, then start killing them in some pretty heinous ways. That should do the trick.

When you guys try to science it's even funnier than when you try to math.

I heard all kinds of stuff that my imagination made scary while backpacking across the desert. As a rational human being though I don't let a scary sound automatically become a dinosaur.

Once again, it's kinda cute when you guys try to use your brains. It must be like a bed ridden man trying to stand on atrophied muscles during an earthquake.

Every fossil ever found is of a transitional species, you would know this if you had paid any attention in biology.

They also have monsters, dragons, vampires, and crap like that. The world is a scary place and people made up myths as cautionary tales to try to explain what they didn't understand.

That, and people had little knowledge of weather patterns and lived right on the waters edge at the base of mountains so flooding was bound to happen often.

Did you notice New York sprung up right where Spider man is supposed to swing from tall buildings?

If you even think that question could possible go to the side centered around a magic jewish zombie you're bonkers.

Of course you don't need math to tell you your magic sky wizard exists. That's what literature is for, like Harry Potter.

BTW- You are a walking talking cliche.

Your post made me genuinely laugh out loud thanks for the comic relief dude. And since you essentially said well....nothing. It's useless to even argue with you kid. My free advice to you is put down the Harry potter.pick up a bible. Read it then get back with me. Again thanks for the laugh bro.

Last edited:
It can expand forever but it's still not infinite since it has a beginning. Maybe you need to look up the definitions of the words you use.
Well if there is a pulsating universe then it is infinite.
no you weren't. this is really your response to me shooting down all the stupid shit you managed to crump into one post?

ps- where the fuck is my big mac you burger flipper
Lmao. Fool

Jake ...............just shut the hell up. You don't even know what a cliche is if you're saying my post is full of them.

I am absolutely aware of what a cliche is, and your post contained a large amount. There is so much wrong with your post, it's clear you haven't analyzed your beliefs with a rational mind, and probably don't want to. It'd be much too long of a post to go piece by piece of what you got wrong.

The little Red Book from Mao was the most printed of all time, but doesn't mean it's not full of crap.

That analogy is so bad. Geez man. I don't know what to say

This is probably the best post I've ever seen.

Handy really jumped the troll with that post. But fair play to him if people keep falling for it.

Back