It's Official: Nam Phan picks Cormier.

THE FINAL TALLY
Pros Picking Cormier: 20
Pros Picking Jones: 11

Thanks Nam Phan. I'm picking JBJ by decision.

vader.jpg

Thank god he finally spoke up. I've been waiting for his opinion since the fight was announced!

What is Nam Phans pick record? Must be pretty horrible b/c this is like the 10th mention of it that ive seen. haha

I remember Dana White calling him the worst cornerman in the history of cornering. I kinda think back to that when he makes his predictions.

Pham is like MMA's Teddy Atlas.

What is Nam Phans pick record? Must be pretty horrible b/c this is like the 10th mention of it that ive seen. haha

Nam Phan could tell you which of his nostrils he intends to pick, but invariable his finger would slide up the other hole.

So yeah, Nam Pham can't even pick his nose right, let alone a fight.

Nam Phan could tell you which of his nostrils he intends to pick, but invariable his finger would slide up the other hole.

That's fucking hilarious, lol.

hahaha!

has Dominick Cruz commented on this yet? He's generally very insightful and good for picks.

20-24, as of last year, err 2 years ago I guess. Happy New Year!

Incidentally, I had known he picked Melendez over Pettis to make his record even worse.

This was his comment:

Nam Phan: Melendez will win. He

Back