It's official:Margaito licensed to fight in texas

1. Because Pacman likes money.

2. Because Pacman is a true warrior and wont duck Margarito the way Floyd did throughout his carreer.

Just look at it this way, if you hate Margarito that much, then be happy that Pacman can do to Margarito what Mosley did times three.. so you'll get to see Margarito humiliated again... yeah he'll be humiliated all the way to the bank with a million dollar payday but it's something right?

Then again, if Margarito brings what he really has (and I am not talking steel gloves here) then this could be one hell of a fucking fight

1. Because Pacman likes money.

2. Because Pacman is a true warrior and wont duck Margarito the way Floyd did throughout his carreer.

Just look at it this way, if you hate Margarito that much, then be happy that Pacman can do to Margarito what Mosley did times three.. so you'll get to see Margarito humiliated again... yeah he'll be humiliated all the way to the bank with a million dollar payday but it's something right?

Then again, if Margarito brings what he really has (and I am not talking steel gloves here) then this could be one hell of a fucking fight

Agreed. Cant wait to get tix to see this one at Cowboys Stadium. Enjoyed seeing the Clottey/Pac fight live, and am pretty sure this one will be even better...

Pacman by decision. He's not gonna stop Margarito, but he'll definitely win the majority of the rounds fairly easily. Margarito's only chance is if he can land solid and put Pacman to sleep, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

Disgrace to the sport.
Fuck Texas; there is no shame there I guess. How can you go against the rulings of another commission that caught a fighter and his trainer blatantly cheating in a premeditated way using dangerous weighted/hardened gloves.
Then again, it's being held in Satan's Stadium where willful ignorance and money reign supreme.

I wouldn't mind a martinez rematch
If he can get past pwill, he deserves the chance to clean his record and avenge his other loss

jerry+jones+eminent+domain+arlington.jpg

i knew that was gonna happen

Disgrace to the sport.
Fuck Texas; there is no shame there I guess. How can you go against the rulings of another commission that caught a fighter and his trainer blatantly cheating in a premeditated way using dangerous weighted/hardened gloves.
Then again, it's being held in Satan's Stadium where willful ignorance and money reign supreme.

YouMad.jpg

This is a complete travesty. This guy jeopardized the careers and lives of his opponents by fighting with loaded gloves and now he gets rewarded with what will be by far the biggest payday of his life. I can only hope that Manny beats him within an inch of his life so that he can never make another cent off this sport.

MargaCheatO gets his payday after all. Pretty shameful really.

I hope Pac wrecks him within an inch of his life but I'm sure tony will come in as prepared as ever and with Pacs other distractions it could be closer than some of us expect.

edit: I guess I'm not the only one wishing tony to get a beating within an inch of his life, lol

Well at least Pac will punish margarito im a big big big pac fan but this aint worthy watching live

Well at least Pac will punish margarito im a big big big pac fan but this aint worthy watching live

I am too and sadly you're damn right it aint, Arum refuses to put Pac against a fighter who is exciting and relevent like Marquez because he wants to keep the money in house he thinks the public and fans can't tell the difference of one mexican fighter from another. Unfortunatly judging by some depressingly enthusiastic and ignorant reactions, he may be right. And that doesn't even address the disgrace that is Margarito, why is he allowed to fight at all? He is not only a cheater, he is a safety hazard, It's one thing to cork your bat or something like that, but it's another altogether when you're putting someone's health and future in serious jeopardy.

Man you dont understand the extent of how much this aggravates me, i sincerely wouldnt care at the slightest if Pacquaio beat him to the extent where he cant fight anymore.

Man you dont understand the extent of how much this aggravates me, i sincerely wouldnt care at the slightest if Pacquaio beat him to the extent where he cant fight anymore.

I think I have some idea. No way I'm buying this fight and I'm a guy who would gladly pay to watch Manny fight the phonebook. Total shame. What I don't get is why Manny is even taking a fight that clearly isn't worth his time, he is a very busy man these days.

Disgrace to the sport.

LOL. The home of America's Team. The Dallas Cowboys. The 2010/2011 Super Bowl Champions...

This is a complete travesty. This guy jeopardized the careers and lives of his opponents by fighting with loaded gloves and now he gets rewarded with what will be by far the biggest payday of his life. I can only hope that Manny beats him within an inch of his life so that he can never make another cent off this sport.

On the one hand yes; but on the other it would also serve Manny right if he gets battered.. At the end of the day he's the golden goose and the buck stops with him, being so heavily influenced by a money mad geriatric is lame. Also Roach is a turn-coat on the subject, do they have no shame?

Yeah Texans are retarded, sorry met many or yall, u guys are a step behind.
If i was the referee, prefight in lockeroom, i would overlook the fact that PACMAN had some brass knuckles on one hand and a spikey glass sharded glove in the other hand.
WAR PAC, die Margacheato.

PS: JK about texans, dont mess with texas. hah

On BOTH HANDS yes; but on the other it would also serve Manny right if he gets battered.. At the end of the day he's the golden goose and the buck stops with him, being so heavily influenced by a money mad geriatric is lame. Also Roach is a turn-coat on the subject, do they have no shame?
Fixed that for ya. :)

I guess were taking a lot of heat for this. Our athletic commission is really not that good but im getting a little angry over all the shit people have been saying about Texas. Its the Commision.

Back