Its Official: Holly Holmes is the greatest current draw

Who's this Holly broad, is she Sherlock's sister?

Fight Valley opening weekend $3000, eh? Hollywood here she comes, we'll probably never see her in the UFC again

Well she was the greatest draw until that performance. Still love her though.

This is what I said after UFC 196.. people were being deluded about it. I knew this for a long time. I saw her Social media movement and ofcourse there is more women in the world then men. they outnumber us like 1 to 4. So a girl taking on another girl will be the future draw and one of the reasons Ronda was a superstar bigger then any male we have ever had
Dude, where do you live where there are four times as many women as men?

all-hail-the-queen-4.png

Hey Fight Valley massive opening weekend is not just Holly you have to credit Miesha and Cyborg as well.

The biggest draw, a simple, 4 letter name, and yet people still get it wrong more often then Joanna Jedzrzcrzrzrczrzxrzrz's name

Being free helped. And Holly is easy on the eyes.

Too bad she messed up two lifetime opportunities to be Ronda "big" losing twice in a row to Tate and Valentina ...

Hey Fight Valley massive opening weekend is not just Holly you have to credit Miesha and Cyborg as well.

I don't understand the Fight Valley numbers - $3000 would be a really bad opening weekend but it depends upon how many screens it was showing at. Where do the stats come from?

Back