It's obvious. Khabib will lose in 2017

No he didn't, he got caught with one punch, and hit Johnson with some pretty hard shots in the second and third from standing. His striking is pretty wild, but not as bad as most think.

Dude got punch drunk. Barely made it out of the round. Mcgregor by fatality.

Did you see how MJ slept Poirier ? Dude can pack serious power.

I can see him vs Ferguson or McGregor go either way.

MJ can bang. He is top fighter at the very least. Only behind Alvarez, Ferg, Khabib, Nate, etc. The point isn't MJ can't bang. Its Khabib defending punches with his face. Mcgregor sleep an easy target.

Khabib is likely the best LW fighter in the world.

In my book he would be the heavy favorite vs Conor vs Tony vs any of them.

We shall see what happens in the future.

I think Khabib is unquestionably top 2-3 LW in the UFC.

I think his toughest fight is with Tony Ferguson, personally.

I believe Conor can beat either guy but I think both guys are a very tough fight for him.

Last edited:
Khabib is a top tiers striker, we all know that. But he's a world calibre grapplers. We all know how he'll suffer his first lost, and Johnson was doing really well

He could. Doubt it though. But everyone loses eventually.

I'm a big fan of him but i'm almost sure that his undefeated record won't last 2017

It's MMA and as a Hardcore fan I can almost assure you all that Khabib will be stop by 2017. I don't know in which order he should fight Mcgregor or El Cucuy but they both got the tools to finish him.

On his last fight, Michael Johnson had him at will on boxing, the early first round was really painful for Khabib and he was clearly about to be knocked down if he wouldn't started to grappled. As a big fan, i was terribly upset first, and really started to doubt that this guy could never became a champion in the UFC

As a comparaison, Nate Diaz stand-up game look way better against Johnson and I think Khabib should be in Big trouble if one day, they collide

El Cucuy and Barbosa are among thoses who would also gave him a tough fight
Khabib is all the Conor haters next great hope.

First Mendes then Aldo then Diaz 2 then Alvarez.

Of course Khabib will lose
Its obvious that Khabib has never fough top 5 guy and is most likely going to lose.
Cant wait till conor makes Khabib irrelevant.
He's 1 dimensional as he'll and will be exposed.

Lol what year is it? Keep dreaming in dreamland you casuallsss<45><45><45><45>

Hdmtpf7.gif

I expect Khabib to lose eventually if he fights long enough, but it will definitely not be in 2017.

Still undefeated and undisputed

Keep doubting him and he'll keep proving you wrong

You are witnessing a special special fighter that doesn't come around very often

Back