"It's now or never" - Eff this Bee.

=Shokushu Goukan;108723843]OMG yes, anonymous internet pussy revenge!!! Wooo. Be a man and push her off the gibblet. I mean, not being a man is what got us here to begin with.

What's a gibblet?

Yes, she is one step above Nazis and Jefferey Dahmer for sure.
This is going to be a hard truth, but if you kill yourself because some dumb **** tells you to, how long are you going to make it through life? Kid's dad should have put him into football or made him go hunting or some shit to turn a boy into a fucking man.

This is absolutely the mentally weakest person I have ever fucking read about in my life. I wish the worst thing that ever happened to me was some dumb bitch telling me to kill myself. I would fucking laugh and have a tea party.

But let's rage more.

broseff you seem a bit rustled that some of us are rustled by these chain of events. May I suggest we all chill out

That's pretty fucked up, even with how fucked up society can be at times

LNCd5.jpg

broseff you seem a bit rustled that some of us are rustled by these chain of events. May I suggest we all chill out

It is so hypocritical. Whenever someone gets killed on here doing stupid shit, it is "darwin award" and laughing. Same shit happened here and people are up in arms.

You have the whole lynch mob mentality "kill her she is a witch" so we have become just like this dumb little bitch and just as blood thirsty, but somehow we are better.

Then people saying they do not support the death penalty but want to execute this girl---so, a gang member burning a baby in front of its mother or a family killed by a robber---these people should not get death penalty but this girl should?

I don't know. This whole atmosphere of persecution on the internet and social media is depressing as f.

She should just claim to be a strong "rights-to-die" activist, like her 'hero', pioneer Dr. Kevorkian. Problem solved

also,

#sorrynotsorry

#banbossy

Last edited:
=Born On Monday;108724091]http://i.imgur.com/LNCd5.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

as f***ed up as that story was, i gotta admire dat dudes perseverance (even tho dat storys prob fake like the rest of em)

i dont know if im heartless enough to email some1 everyday

She took advantage of someone with mental issues....she should be charged with murder. She is a sociopath, and belongs in jail.

I live in MA and usually the courts are pretty liberal about crimes/situations like this, unfortunately. Especially with her being tried in juvenile court and the legal system coming up with exactly what crimes they will charge her with. I haven't seen, read, or heard a single word in defense or support of her. Just a disgusting person.

Pretty much this.

Local opinion has been largely outrage, especially because what we've heard the most about is the girl's lies about trying to help and talk him out of it along with the kid's mother expressing her understandable outrage and disdain, but anyone from around here knows this likely won't amount to much in the MA courts.

Damn, thats some next level shit.

Although, it could've been avoided if she stopped caring about e-mails; (If real), given the guy's determination he'd probably switch mediums and just mail them out something.

This is going to be a hard truth, but if you kill yourself because some dumb **** tells you to, how long are you going to make it through life? Kid's dad should have put him into football or made him go hunting or some shit to turn a boy into a fucking man.

This is absolutely the mentally weakest person I have ever fucking read about in my life. I wish the worst thing that ever happened to me was some dumb bitch telling me to kill myself. I would fucking laugh and have a tea party.

But let's rage more.

he was sick, and she used his sickness for twisted fun. LOL @ football being the answer. you are a complete bozo.

But let's rage more.

Wow you are clearly missing the depth and breadth of what she did to a young man who was dealing with a mental illness.

Back